• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite boss in hollow knight?

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
I think I am not very far through the game. I am getting the monarch wings (double jump) today. I have defeated false knight, hornet, soul master, mantis lords.
Of all of those, the mantis lords is the best! It took me a while, but it felt amazing when I finally pulled it off. I am currently working on the broken vessel, but those floaty infection ghosts are so annoying! I would like to see your favorite hollow knight bosses below. Put spoilers in a spoiler box, I don't care it's for the people that don't play the game. Thanks bye!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Personally I don't get the hype for the mantis Lords fight
I'd probably say hornet, but I have generally good memories of watcher knights and hollow knight

Not to say I'd fight them again but I enjoyed them when I got to them

There's a nice rhythm to juggling Lost Kin and then bursting the infection balloon things in between its attacks. It took me awhile to get a feel for, but I do really like the back and forth now. The balloons are mostly annoying if they spawn while you're trying to heal. That's very annoying.

Dapperchihiro123

I just killed Harrah the beast. I thought it was weird that she did not have a boss guardian, right?
Actual spoilers in there

Dapperchihiro123

(Shudder) honestly I thought nosk was the boss, but those things where you hit them in the face and they pop out and take two masks of damage probably killed me as much as nosk would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom