• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[OoT] I hate Malon's jump challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is stupid!! I can't even complete the stupid jump challenge because the horse just decides not to even jump on some of the fences!! I am literally on my freaking 10th run and I still can't complete this stupid challenge because of the freaking 2-year-olds who programmed this game! What idiot made this??!!

What idiot made this??!!
b203b3d635.png

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
This place is stupid!! I can't even complete the stupid jump challenge because the horse just decides not to even jump on some of the fences!! I am literally on my freaking 10th run and I still can't complete this stupid challenge because of the freaking 2-year-olds who programmed this game! What idiot made this??!!
Umm… it’s not the programmers fault that you suck.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Creeps its nnot a mandatory quest... you seem to like making threads to say i hate this quest cuz the programmers made it suck and we all try and help but maybe youre just rubbish at them??

Keep the horse straight and make smooth turns, that's just about it other than not using up all you carrots at once.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
One carrot, at the most 2 is sufficient to get over each fence. The really low fences also don't require the use of any carrots. If Epona won't jump over the fences, it could be due to two reasons: 1 - not enough speed, or 2 - approaching the fence at an angle. Using all six carrots at once makes them recharge slower, usually you can just use one and then wait for it to recharge or use another one if you need speed to get over the fences. This predicament you are in is likely an indication that you are using up all your carrots when you don't need to, use one or two at a time when you need the speed boost and you'll have more than enough time to complete two laps.

Also remember to give yourself some time to speed up when you use a carrot, if you're too close to the fence you won't get speed fast enough to jump it.

It's a very simple troubleshoot and an even simpler solution, so I hope you're able to escape this predicament you're in!

I look forward to your next childish rant about trivial matters in these easy games you think are impossible, they're quite entertaining and I genuinely enjoy diagnosing the issues with no/minimal effort! :)

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Broooo
Chill out, man.
Don't get so worked up.
I beat that thing easily.
You just gotta use the carrot right before you get right up against the thing and Epona jumps it.
Really easy.
Also, if you're gonna keep making posts like this, maybe turn around and run out the door so we don't throw you out the window?

Also, figuring out how to use the cow she gives you is worse than the side quest. So, if you don't want more frustration, just don't do it and go kick gann-y-dorf-y's ass.

Umm… it’s not the programmers fault that you suck.
How do I suck?? The controls are just garbage and stupid

i think if i say git gud scrub here i won't actually be banned
I am good the programmers just need to make a better game

Creeps its nnot a mandatory quest... you seem to like making threads to say i hate this quest cuz the programmers made it suck and we all try and help but maybe youre just rubbish at them??
I am not bad at it!! is this just your excuse to make bad controls in a video game??

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I am good the programmers just need to make a better game
Yep, definitely their fault. Not yours. Since you have trouble with these parts of the game, you keep making these rants and call the programmers “idiots” when you don’t even consider that maybe you’re not doing it right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom