• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
It's a spy thriller involving sheep. The wolf squad has to figure out the best way to get around the sheepdog, but the female agent falls in love with the sheepdog
Then the farmer is the big bad guy and tries to hunt the wolves, involving more conflict, and then there would be a baby wolf to increase ratings

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
warrior cats annoy me cus i used to be really active in the animation meme/map community (map means animator collab thing) and there were SO many people that would just draw warrior cats 24/7 and thats all they cared about
would not have bothered me at all if they were dogs or somethin but i just dont care about cats lmao

Gorozoron

wild ride
warrior cats annoy me cus i used to be really active in the animation meme/map community (map means animator collab thing) and there were SO many people that would just draw warrior cats 24/7 and thats all they cared about
would not have bothered me at all if they were dogs or somethin but i just dont care about cats lmao
dog bias
anyway warriors should of been about a bunch of antho bunny chicks at an ihop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom