• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FBhH5U9WEAIdnC4

I had one of these a few years back and got rid of it. I decided to go look again, and they're selling for up to $120, or 10x their original price. I managed to get a deal and got this for $50, still definitely overpaid. What's weird is the comprable figures (Ballora, FT Foxy, and Baby to a certain extent) are all still going for about $12, maybe some up to $25, it's just my bois that are so dang overpriced. Collector's market has good taste ig.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Just bought Gang Beasts for the Switch! I've been watching youtubers play that game for YEARS! But not until now was it released on a Nintendo console (didn't want it on PC). Gonna be fun to play with my friends!

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
New joycons for my Nintendo Switch. Aftermarket models that had proper ergonomics and joysticks.
I have said goodbye to numb pinkies and drifting joysticks that have messed up platforming sections on the easiest levels of some of my games.
(my ONE Game Over in Skyward Sword HD was unwarranted because after making the jump, Link proceeded to move forward four steps and then get slapped by an enemy that then pushed me into a pitfall, resulting in my Game Over.)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I purchased some AirPods 3 after they were announced recently. I've been waiting for them for more than a year after I lost first pair of AirPods and was too scared to buy them and then have new ones come out right after.

This time I got my name and phone number engraved on them so at least if I lose them there is a higher chance I'll get them back (or they'll be harder to sell for whoever finds them and wants to make a quick $$). Hopefully they'll arrive early next week.

My most recent purchase is AfterBlaster Cream. It helps to tighten and firm skin with the help of fasciablasting. Fascia blasting is basically to thin the fascia i.e connective tissues around your body skin to smooth and tightening skin. AfterBlaster Cream is Infused with arnica, a well known healing agent. A perfect companion for the bruising and sensitivity of FasciaBlasting and helps to calm and stabilizing the skin

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My most recent purchase is AfterBlaster Cream. It helps to tighten and firm skin with the help of fasciablasting. Fascia blasting is basically to thin the fascia i.e connective tissues around your body skin to smooth and tightening skin. AfterBlaster Cream is Infused with arnica, a well known healing agent. A perfect companion for the bruising and sensitivity of FasciaBlasting and helps to calm and stabilizing the skin
Quoted for posterity ggwp

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I haven't had anything new to read for super long time, so I bought some books so I could finally read in bed again.

I bought:
  • Rated by Melissa Grey
  • Playing with Fire by April Henry
  • A Man and His Cat vol. 3 by Umi Sakurai
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World (book 3) by James Patterson
  • Twilight Princess vol. 9 by Akira Himekara
I've already read Rated and A Man and His Cat, and now I'm reading Maximum Ride. I'm really happy! I was starting to second-guess if reading was one of my hobbies since I hadn't been reading for so many weeks, but these novels and manga have revived my passion for books.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
yo what the **** these bots getting scary

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
AAAAAAA YES BRO ITS SO GOOD

I'm so excited to read it! I'm gonna start it once I finish Maximum Ride. I was going to read it after all the others (save best for last <3) but I don't think I can wait any longer haha. It looks awesome!

It's going to be a little bittersweet once the series is over though, I pretty sure the 10th vol. is the last one. I really enjoyed reading them, I'll miss it when it's over.

I wonder what Zelda game they'll do next?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I'm so excited to read it! I'm gonna start it once I finish Maximum Ride. I was going to read it after all the others (save best for last <3) but I don't think I can wait any longer haha. It looks awesome!

It's going to be a little bittersweet once the series is over though, I pretty sure the 10th vol. is the last one. I really enjoyed reading them, I'll miss it when it's over.

I wonder what Zelda game they'll do next?
10th is the last one, though a release date still hasnt been announced for an english translation so we might be waiting a while. Ive been following the series for like 3 years now so I feel you, I dont know what I'll do when it's over :'D

Maybe they'll do botw next or something, idk. Its a little uncertain if they'll do anything as they only did TP due to fan requests as opposed to Nintendo asking them to, but I really hope they continue to write for Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom