• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think we have 4 or 5 votes, so we're pretty far off.

Don't Want To Lynch Today:
ExLight
Morbid Minish
Seanzie
Killjoy262
Ragnarokio

Kinda Don't Want To Lynch Today:
Kirino
A Link In Time

Don't Care:
Viral Maze
Paranoid King

Kinda Want To Lynch Today:
DekuNut
Fig
Storm

Want To Lynch Today: (But Would Rather He Come Back Or Day Get Extended)
ChevyWerewolf30

I can review Rag's posts rq ig

also if somebody wants to do an unofficial vote count while I do that that would be sweet

also @Fig can you talk more about where that order comes from and why your trio has remained largely unchanged over the course of the day

Fig

The Altruist
also @Fig can you talk more about where that order comes from and why your trio has remained largely unchanged over the course of the day
Damn it, you don't read my posts. You force me to regurgitate the exact same thing over and over again. Do you not have critical thinking skills? I just told you in that same post that the reason why Ragnarokio is the frontrunner in my list is because 1. They started the bandwagon against me, 2. They did not consider my own input to explain why the hypothetical Fig in their mind is incorrect in comparison to the actual Fig that's playing the game right now. 3. Like Morbid Minish stated, telling me to wait to claim later until there was another bandwagon to compete against me would only help mafia. How is that not enough to understand why I would think Ragnarokio is my main target of concern? Storm and Sneazio simply joined the bandwagon and it's not as extreme in action in comparison to what Ragnarokio did against me. Please think before you post, you actually make me irritated and I know you are going to make another meme/joke post again to mock or dismiss me.

@Ragnarokio I checked and as somebody mentioned you were literally aqua

where does asking what game she's from and all that come from

also can I get your thoughts on three other players

with 20 minutes left if no extension, who are you hoping we lynch?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
ITS THE FINAL VOTE COUNT
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Kirino, Chevywolf30,Seanzie)
Fig - 3 (, Storm, DekuNut)

Chevywolf30 - 3 (Fex,Minish,Rag)

Extension - 8(Ragnarokio, Killjoy262, Fig, Fext ,Darko,ALIT,Kirino,Ex)

Not voting -, Viral Maze, Fig

Fig

The Altruist
Why do you think I still see you as scumlean because you are just a distraction or now, actually not understanding what I'm saying but then claim I don't make sense or how I'm not reading your posts as a "jab" at me when you have no backbone in this game? This is super annoying which is why before I do die, I am going to remind you and everyone who reads my statements that you are still on that list. You were seen as my 4th target of suspicion but now you are tied for 2nd along side Storm and Sneazio.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio I checked and as somebody mentioned you were literally aqua

where does asking what game she's from and all that come from

i took healer to mean doctor in general and not be a specific rolename and i misread IAMAQUA as "I AM A QUA" and didn't bother asking what a qua was. In any case i wanted fig locked into a flavour claim both to put pressure on them in case they didn't come up with one (they crumbed it ahead of time so obviously they did) and in case someone else actually had the role.

Damn it, you don't read my posts. You force me to regurgitate the exact same thing over and over again. Do you not have critical thinking skills?
1. hardcore pot calling the kettle black
2. no I just have a really hard time understanding what you're saying in like every post you make

also I think "pushed me" is probably not nearly as likely to be specifically scum as you seem to think on its own? like rag had the most well-explained reasoning of anybody to do so and although I know mafia can be logical she did definitely consider what you were saying and respond to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom