• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Fig

The Altruist
could you point out which posts you hinted at it in?

Sure, as I said, look carefully. If you can't be bothered, look at the first letter per sentence. And if you really can't be bothered, the posts says "IAMHEALER" and "IMAQUA"

Here:
Just because someone has a chat, doesn't mean it's guaranteed mafia even if the likelihood it is a mafia is there. I just explained it to you, I need more context. All I said was "I love the slip-up" but people are now thinking I'm mafia just because I'm pointing it out.
Moreso, it's limited to think that I have to immediately vote for someone because I have the slightest suspicion on them.

Honestly, you either must have me blocked or you're not reading my posts. Ex-Light was my choice of voting because of both RVS and having a strong interaction with them last game. All I said was that it's interesting that we have this piece of information to work with given that this is a potential out by Fext. Loving how you claiming that there is no "feasible reason" as if it's only black and white. Either you are going to seek for information or you don't, I prefer it when town is informed as much as possible as soon as possible. Right now you are just throwing me in a bandwagon that doesn't make any sense just because I'm not "committing" to vote for Fext when there's no proof that they are mafia. Unless you have proof that they are mafia, please let me know. Otherwise you are just throwing me under the bus just because I don't fit your "only feasible reasons".

And Here:

EBWOP:
It's funny and frustrating how Fext literally is doing the same thing that I'm allegedly doing that Ragnarokio finds as suspicious towards me yet they don't get questioned at all or at least not as being questioned hard enough, i.e. still finds me suspicious but doesn't vote for me but rather someone else because "I already have the most votes at the moment. " Moreso, I also am agree with the newb theory that I read over just now. Assuming Fext is indeed lying about their experience, this makes sense to why they have been acting the way they have been; believing a forum game was only going to last 10-20 minutes upon signing up, making these rather "quirky" statements, asking the most basic questions in stead of knowing said acronym already, etc.

Questionable at best, scumlike at worst and I've seen people using the newb card in the past to play off the notion that perhaps it can't be them. Unfortunately this may look the end for me which is going to be very bad for town and I'm not certain if I should claim to save myself if it's the last option possible. Annoying how this is coming up for me.

Unvote
Vote: Extension

Sure, as I said, look carefully. If you can't be bothered, look at the first letter per sentence. And if you really can't be bothered, the posts says "IAMHEALER" and "IMAQUA"
bro I literally asked pen if people would do this exact thing before the game

unfortunately they (he?) didn't seem to understand my question and I didn't follow up on it :(

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what game is your role from, fig?

and @Pen were mafia provided with safeclaims?

Fig

The Altruist
The point of it was to be subtle. I hate claiming because it's such a double-edged sword and it's why I do my absolute hardest to avoid that, this is no different. But of course, people like Ragnarokio like to believe their own theories about me is more correct than me telling them how I would play every game.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

if you're Aqua then you have a 50/50 shot of not working. as it says here

The Old Role PM from Anime Mafia 2. post #2368 said:
Greetings <Player> and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Aqua (from KonoSuba), the Useless Healer. At night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to protect two players of your choosing from being night killed, however each protection only has a 50% chance of working. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the names of the players you wish to protect. You may not target yourself though you may use both protections on the same player if you wish.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Eh, aqua is a pretty bad healer. Idk if I even care about Fig's claim, still okay with them flipping today. Especially since Fig seemed to make out like Rag would be devastated seeing who they flipped... and a weak healer isn't that devastating of a flip, if they're telling the truth.

What we SHOULDN'T do is continually extend, put someone on the chopping block until them claim, and then move the wagon, and repeat. There are MORE than enough potential claims out there that scum has almost no chance of being CC'd if they fakeclaim, so all this does is give scum more info for the NK.

Fig

The Altruist
if you're Aqua then you have a 50/50 shot of not working. as it says here
I know that. That said, a healer is the most important player in the team due to be a main source of healing/reviving depending on the game (not mafia related). Which is why I'm saying again, I didn't want to claim, but Ragnarokio is persistent that they are right in me being scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom