• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Do you have any idea as to why scum would roleblock you? Did you soft your role at any point?
Do you remember your D1 reads?

I haven't softed at all. The best I can think of is that I was fairly active on D1 and that I'm relatively new and as such, more of a wild card.

I sussed Deku hard, townread you hard. Also put some sus on Rubik a little bit as well. Thats about as much as I put inthread, I think I also said something about Kirino on D1.

With regard to your vote on FG, I think it makes sense for you to go for the venn diagram of your circle, and I agree that Gumball's response to the pressure has, for the most part, been decent, putting FG in a worse light for me. So I don't mind this vote.

i also am pretty directionless atm ig, since i can't go after the person i most suspect

i can see a world where me and kirino are aligned so i don't fault you for thinking that ex
why can't you go after the person you most suspect? who is that person? again, you keep saying that you're super duper sure LG is scum (even putting her as a pure scumread) but you still have not voted them, I think?

i'd prefer not voting me

if i'm wrong and we ml me the game is over
how is that the case?

I moved your votes into fg's wagon
can we discuss her a bit more? What's your opinion on her? do you feel like she's been contributing?

i'm cool with that for now.

I've already kind of said my opinion on her, but I'll repeat; she's stayed under the radar most of the game, sometimes forgotten, showing up to post some barebones reads at best. she's been more active this phase out of necessity but still most of the reads are fairly barebones. at least now she is giving some more concrete conclusions, but there's still some disconnect imo, still not super in depth. to answer the question if she's been contributing, i would say no.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ya know what's fun? Having a work schedule that's the exact opposite of everyone else.

I was thinking either LG or FG is scum, so if the wagon is FG I'll roll with that. I'm good with either.

you're not 100% on what regarding FG? Which part changed for you? i know it's rich coming from me, but would you mind explaining a little more on this?
Wasn't sure how to read her. She's just been really flip-floppy and inconsistent.
@Chevywolf30, @TheCapsFan
I moved your votes into fg's wagon
can we discuss her a bit more? What's your opinion on her? do you feel like she's been contributing?
Like I said, between her and LG she's been less helpful than LG, who I can't even remember why I was scumleaning because LG's stuff has been really good lately.
i also am pretty directionless atm ig, since i can't go after the person i most suspect
Ok who's that? Are you being blocked in some way?
if chevy's wolf
Well I am, but not in the way you mean.

why can't you go after the person you most suspect? who is that person? again, you keep saying that you're super duper sure LG is scum (even putting her as a pure scumread) but you still have not voted them, I think?

fine let me full claim my role so that it doesn't exist anymore

i'm a town but my power is that i can link 3 different fire emblem songs that do 3 different things. the one i linked was going to kill gumball. i have to do it in day time so they die at night. the other two powers were a medic save and a role block. i unfortunately didn't read my role pm correctly until last night phase, which is why i hadn't done anything until now.

i stopped going for lg because i was going to kill her. now i'm not, because i'm not confident enough in my read to sink the game if you guys ml me and i'm wrong about lg. it's better to self pres and protect myself.

i hope this helps, and i hope you guys join me in voting lg now vote: lg

i'm now just a vanilla town. if you think i'm bluffing, i know jack **** about fire emblem so.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna be honest but I'm still skeptical. Did you soft it at any point?
What are the song names?

Why would you use it on LG when you and her were the leading wagons? If it doesn't work when you die then she'd still see the next Day Phase and if she got lynched then you'd've wasted the shot. Not to mention that right now we probably need a Doctor shot rather than a kill shot since that would give us another phase instead of risking shortening it?

I also don't really like how you're saying you have another killing role when we saw 2 kills on N1, isn't that a bit too much killing power? I guess they could be n-shots but that seems kinda risky for a setup to possibly start with such a bang.

how did you interpret it?

i thought i had a one-shot of one of the three things, not all three powers

yeah it would've been great to keep my powers but unfortunately i'm gonna get ml'd here and never get the chance to use it. it sucks to lose my powers but i'm a town and gotta stay alive ya dig

i also don't like that you're doubting my claim ex. i don't think town!ex is so wrong about reading me, especially since we've played together as both town and wolf in the past

but that's a talk for another day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom