• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

i think cap is town based on the naga flip, or else that whole role **** is... something, but it's unnecessary.

hi ex why am i going to vote for you

ok so this is a stupid rule that i got from mikey but hey gang guess what there's at least one scum between, lg, kirino, and uh... someone else 'cause they were off wagon d1. i'm reading backwards and i still got like 10 pgs to go but like yeah i'll be able to be around for this phase

so this rule has never been wrong

Alright well looks like I'm still alive somehow. I've been doing really badly this game, especially yesterday, but it was also kinda a rough day for me personally. I notice how eager Ex was to get the wagon off of me, and seeing as how my reasons were that I felt like I'd be better off dead to town since I was getting sussed all over the place and should just be taken out of the way to be one less distraction has me thinking Ex is scum and wants me alive for those very reasons.

hey man don't worry about it it it's a game alright?

fwiw i can't claim my role either or i lose it and im gonna use it thanks everyone

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
yes I'm a friggin moron sorry to the remaining town about last phase

I don't regret it though, Fig was extremely had at best anti-town behavior to downright no sportsmanship at the end there
If he really cared about his team he coulda at least claimed his role and targets before hammering himself, but decided to throw a salty tantrum instead.

I get it was probably extremely frustrating to be offed like this by a single person, but I really hated how he dealt with it. It's no different than a vigi shooting him in the face during the night

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
1. does naga's flip change this? 2. the wording of this is pinging me, how do you know anyone's role who's died???? besides rubik confirming deku's role
yeaaaaaa it really does
1. I can't really see caps as scum here, indept at most
2. and I don't, I was just speaking kinda like in a worst-case-scenario. When we woke up with 3 town casualties (1/3 of town) I thought it wasn't too absurd to think that a protective role might've been killed, does that make sense ugh

so you're sussing me for not talking in my chat with rubik when we're busy but you're okay with naga being busy
euhfgundfgh
I expected you and rubik to be all lovey dovey or something!! or even spill the beans to each other right away or something??
its different lol

read eod and yeah this role would be way too op in the hands of town unless it's 1shot and can't be used in -Lo
it is not a one shot although it can not be used in -Lo

ummmm ackshually, my vote on chevy was the deepest anyone could possibly have gone tyvm i think i explained myself very well ackshually (in case it wasn't clear this was also a bit)
ackshually chevy's vote on himself was what deepened that wagon lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
KoD was leaning towards LG as scum but I disagreed with him. When he expressed uncertainty about Ex's alignment I said Ex might be scum and he said if that was the case he could see an Ex/chevy/naga scum team. I expressed to him that i normally would tunnel a self vote but i felt like chevy might be like to do that as town.

KoD also seemed to think Cap was town.

I don't think any of this is all that useful to anyone because it's coming from my mouth, but I felt like putting it out there.

Alright well looks like I'm still alive somehow. I've been doing really badly this game, especially yesterday, but it was also kinda a rough day for me personally. I notice how eager Ex was to get the wagon off of me, and seeing as how my reasons were that I felt like I'd be better off dead to town since I was getting sussed all over the place and should just be taken out of the way to be one less distraction has me thinking Ex is scum and wants me alive for those very reasons.
This is not bad scumhunting, to be honest. However I disagree with you here because Ex's role is a little OP in the hands of mafia, unless it is X-shot. As you say in your next post.

The Gumball post is blocky and ugly, but at least they are seemingly reading the thread which is more than I can say about Funnygirl based on her posts. I'll look at it more tomorrow.

i haven't read yet but fig being voted out is smelly
I agree it was not the best lynch, but please explain why you think so.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
KoD was leaning towards LG as scum but I disagreed with him. When he expressed uncertainty about Ex's alignment I said Ex might be scum and he said if that was the case he could see an Ex/chevy/naga scum team. I expressed to him that i normally would tunnel a self vote but i felt like chevy might be like to do that as town.

KoD also seemed to think Cap was town.

I don't think any of this is all that useful to anyone because it's coming from my mouth, but I felt like putting it out there.
I think it's highly likely that LG is scum here, and I don't see why you'd disagree with him.
Communications-wise PoE seems to exclude you and Caps (You due to mafia already having a somewhat communicative role, and Caps from being targeted by Naga). Chevy almost got lynched with a single vote, LG's, which would be ridiculous even if the mafia team was somewhat crippled due to Naga being inactive.
That leaves us with Kirino, Funnygurl, and LG.

I figured that he'd be tunneling in this line of thought due to my actions, but this Chevy/Me team makes literally no sense.
If me and chevy were the scum team just him voting somewhere else would be enough to save him, with a vote from me being more than sufficient to do so. I also wouldn't need to claim nor beg other people so I could use my role and draw that much attention to me. I also threw shade at him D1 and prodded him early in D2, and also mentioned being in favor of his lynch before the whole self vote fiasco.

ok so this is a stupid rule that i got from mikey but hey gang guess what there's at least one scum between, lg, kirino, and uh... someone else 'cause they were off wagon d1. i'm reading backwards and i still got like 10 pgs to go but like yeah i'll be able to be around for this phase
chevy?

shame on me for assuming you weren't reading.

no second kill tonight though
does anyone have any thoughts about it
Not much. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're still alive, but they idled. It's possible Fig was the vig, but he could have claimed that to save his ass yesterday if he was. It's less possible IMO that KoD was the vig, since he seemed downright shocked and almost offended at the N1 kills.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think it's highly likely that LG is scum here
mathematically speaking considering that PoE, I mean
66% chance of each being scum

I still have to recheck some stuff from the previous days
Kirino and FG actually seem scummier to me because of their hit and run behavior lately

Not much. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're still alive, but they idled. It's possible Fig was the vig, but he could have claimed that to save his ass yesterday if he was. It's less possible IMO that KoD was the vig, since he seemed downright shocked and almost offended at the N1 kills.
If KoD was the Vig I'm pretty sure I'd have a bullet on my head today, unless it was limited somehow
And I don't think Fig would been saved by a Vig claim, would make them seem even more like mafia or SK to me honestly lol. At least would've given us some role information to work with, sigh.

Echoing Ex, I think he is correct with his PoE for the moment, but I would still include Chevy in my PoE based on their behavior yesterday, and also the fact that Funnygirl conveniently decided to leave him out of her PoE makes me a little wary. However I think we get more information today if we lynch between Gumball, Kirino, and Funnygirl. All three have looked scummy to me at times, albeit for different reasons.

Kirino is the most null of the three in terms of their behavior, to me they have seemed generally clean and under the radar, but that can be characteristic of scum at times. The most notable thing they have done to me is blindly follow Ex with his shenanigans last phase without asking any questions about what was going on; I think that was odd because it seems to me like a natural conclusion to question someone who shows flip-floppy behavior & says "trust me" rather than blindly going with a plan that you're not really sure is all about, if that makes sense.

Funnygirl has been lax this whole game, being completely absent at most and skating by at best. I can't remember if they've even voted this game tbh which worries me, and if they have voted I can't remember for whom. I would like to pressure them at some point in this phase but I want to at least take a look at what she's given thus far before doing so (I want to backread all three of them at some point, but that's besides the point)

LG is where I was planning to vote at the end of the day yesterday and where I will begin my vote today. Their post earlier today is somewhat worrisome because it's messy and right off the bat seems like CWAC for that reason. However it shows that they at least have been keeping up despite their activity given that they have included some quotes, which could also be an indication of them being scum depending on how you look at it. I would like to vote them to start and then see if they can convince me to take my vote off with their content in their post; i'm most interested in their responses to my accusations from last phase.

With that said, Vote: LittleGumball.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I expected you and rubik to be all lovey dovey or something!! or even spill the beans to each other right away or something??
ew pda is gross
also what beans did you want us to spill? i sure as hell am not going to claim
The Gumball post is blocky and ugly
i'm sorry umu my machine is being a stinker
I think it's highly likely that LG is scum here
y tho
mathematically speaking
i'm already exhausted
Their post earlier today is somewhat worrisome because it's messy and right off the bat seems like CWAC for that reason.
so which parts of my reads are cwac besides the ones i labelled as jokes? not only did i explain my previous thoughts but i also found new ones. i'm locking ex you and probably rubik in as town due to role **** and trying to work from there. from my pov all that's left is between leslie fg and chevy and without an iso (since i just read through the whole thread last night) i don't know who i'm going to vote for yet. chevy keeps flipping for me and everyone keeps saying he would be the only person to self vote as town or w/e the argument is but like, literally anyone who can be described as a new player can make any mistake in any alignment and i feel like a crazy person for apparently being the only person seeing the self vote as scummy????
i'm most interested in their responses to my accusations from last phase.
gimme a sec to find them but if you have them on hand that would be gr8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom