• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't support a Chevy lynch at all. I was actually thinking of voting for Fig given my suspicion on him, and since his flip might help me read Ex. I suppose I could see a LG or FG lynch too, although neither have done much to make me suspicious of them. Still, I feel pretty good about both KoD and Caps, which makes me worry about inactive/lurking scum, so I guess neither would be terrible.

@ExLight: May have missed this, but why'd you switch off Fig again?

As an addendum to my previous post, @LittleGumball if you have anything to say before the day ends now is the time.

I'm still extremely on the fence on what to think about Caps. Him outting Naga's role makes me extremely uncomfortable. Did the thought of him maybe being town's last protective role not cross your mind?
No, that did not cross my mind; I don't really view jailer as a protective role primarily, I view it more as a blocking role.

Fig

The Altruist
because as the Day has been aging she's been getting worse and worse by not properly discussing stuff
But then by that logic, why didn't you consider Chevy considering they are going through the same transition. They claim that x player has interesting points, someone asks for elaboration and now they have ghosted the thread since the self-vote. They match those conditions that you laid out for you telling me and Caps to vote for Funnygurl. If you want to vote for her, by all means do so and provide your evidence.

Kirino

Tatakae
Sure.

Vote: Fig

And when did you claim lol? I thought I read the thread pretty well but I guess not

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
But then by that logic, why didn't you consider Chevy considering they are going through the same transition. They claim that x player has interesting points, someone asks for elaboration and now they have ghosted the thread since the self-vote. They match those conditions that you laid out for you telling me and Caps to vote for Funnygurl. If you want to vote for her, by all means do so and provide your evidence.
because CHEVY was about to get LYNCHED with TWO votes one being HIS

Normally a self vote like this makes me tunnel on the person until they die, but coming from a relatively new player this is more towny coming from someone like Chevy.
I don't think them being new is a good excuse. One of the first lessons of mafia that you learn is that your most powerful tool in your arsenal is your vote, especially as town. Doing this as town is kind of throwing and is definitely anti-town behavior.

They were only my neighbor night one, not day one.
Ah, wait, that's right, you said you were 24/7 neighbors with Deku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom