• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the time of the year you look forward to the most?

Winter in general. I don't what it is about this season, but it's the time of year when I seem to just enjoy things more.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The summer! And it's just over.... So sad... I love the summer in Sweden (and also I have my birthday then) and it's also vacation time! Winters here are so long and dark...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Halloween, and just October in general. The summer heat is finally over, I can wear clothes I actually love like sweaters, the trees are beautiful, the nights are nice and crisp, and all the Halloween decorations!!! Looking at Halloween stuff in stores is one of the few things I get genuinely excited about. I love anything creepy, spooky, dark, witchy, you name it! It just fits my aesthetic so well. Plus all the Halloween movies/tv episodes come on. It's just absolutely the best time of the year.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
The very first day where the cool, dry fall air hits with the smell is the highlight of the entire year for me. It’s almost inspiring in a way.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Christmas is my favorite time of year. It’s one of the few times of the year, that people go out of their way to be genuine and nice to each other. I wish this road was like that all the time. Also the music is great too.

I love Christmas too it's the best! It's not quite as fun after my mother passed as she was a Christmas person and the rest of my family are Grinches but still love that time of year. The decorations and the Christmas spirit are wonderful.

Plus Christmas takes place during my favourite season, Winter. Winter has my absolute favourite weather. The cold kind! I love it. Unfortunately global warming means that we rarely get snow and frost anymore but back in the day a white Christmas was the most magical of experiences!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Winter isn't really a thing here. It doesn't ever stay very cold for long so it isn't a real cycle, or at least it feels that way. Winter lasts a week or two and it doesn't even have the benefit of snow unless we get lucky andone day oit of the year it happens.

Summer is just too hot and humid, I feel like I enjoyed it more as a kid only because Summer meant Summer break, so I would look forward to having months of complete free time.

Spring is nice because of the trees and flowers that bloom, and the tempature is pleasent. Unfortunately it always ends up feeling like Spring only lasts a week or two, and then the tempature rises to feel like an early summer every time.

So that just leaves Fall. Fall is the perfect time of year here. The tempatures outside are always perfect, never too hot but never too cold either, and that usually lasts for 2 months. Plus the period when the leaves change color and begin to fall is very scenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom