• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
yea I'm not 100% if he's hinting at mechanical information (and to be fair even if he was I wouldn't be surprised if he was faking it just to get the people on his wagon lynched), but considering KoD was the leading wagon and that noone broke the tie in his favor (which would be likely if he was scum right it's even a good excuse to not leave the decision to RNG) I don't think it's that absurd that there was at least one scum sitting on him last phase

I personally think Naga not warning us that he was going to be away could be a slight scumtell since if a scumbud were to submit his actions he'd be seen moving, although that coulda been simply solved by him saying he had present his action

Rubik coming in here today shoving a finger in my face without further development or answering stuff I asked bothers me more though
I didn't like that your wagon vanished the way it did and I wanted to see how people would react to the wagon.

Deku and I both talked yesterday a little bit about how we didn't like that you talked about liking your role, but I ultimately didn't end up feeling like you were a good d1 wagon.

I'm not likely to be able to say much today either. Just celebrated my dad's birthday yesterday and gonna be having a labor day celebration today and tomorrow.

Reactions: Fig

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh, well then I definitely trust you /j

In all seriousness, Rubik's main thing ever since rvs has been getting rid of KoD. Given that they have history and that KoD is such a strong player, I don't really see this as anything but scum Rubik wanting an obstacle out of the way. Maybe a bit brash, but it is early in the phase, so I feel good about

Vote: Rubik
I'm not afraid of KoD. He's like a Disney villain, he's more funny than terrifying.

I do fear the level of dishonesty he is capable of, though. I can never believe him ever again after some of the lies he's told for no reason.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I didn't like that your wagon vanished the way it did and I wanted to see how people would react to the wagon.
my wagon got 2 people max and one of the votes was a rvs
while I was dramatic about it because of it becoming the leading wagon I can still recognize it was shallow and barely a true wagon

I don't remember you defending deku in-thread in any way, why was that?

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't really agree with the suspicions on Chevy. His reaction to KoD's Rubik vote seemed pretty reasonable to me, given he had little reasoning, and the reasoning he did have made little sense. The flip-flop is notable, but he's done that in the past, and it seems more like uncertainty and wanting to trust KoD as a good player.
He said he'd probably vote for deku and now is saying we should look at the deku wagon hmmmm. Interesting
I knew someone would bring this up lol. I probably would've voted for him but I honestly just forgot to check the game after that post

Kirino

Tatakae
This does make me raise an eyebrow though:
I've been working to solve this and I apologize if it's not what you think solving should look like. I can tell we're both town here, so let's find some scum maybe.
"I can tell we're both town here" how lol. Is there something you know that we don't?

kinda thrown for a loop with the night kills. the two deaths were on the counterwagon but no one shot the actual... counterwagon

i have no other thoughts atm i'm just very confused

sorry minish u were right about deku but ex made me vote him. wow

oh actually one thought

1) smokescreen is a hella sus term when playing maf but i still like you kod idk

2) how do i not scumread chevy. did u just say u wanted to present as active...... ur prolly town though. how do i town read chevy

that was 2 thoughts

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
my wagon got 2 people max and one of the votes was a rvs
while I was dramatic about it because of it becoming the leading wagon I can still recognize it was shallow and barely a true wagon

I don't remember you defending deku in-thread in any way, why was that?
Because I was neutral on Deku and him dying means that I know that there's less chance of a scum sitting in on my neighbor chats (unless I misunderstood how my role works).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom