• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I finally became eligible today and booked an appointment to get my Pfizer vaccine. I had to book nine weeks away as that was the next available in my town but then I spent an hour refreshing the page hoping someone else would cancel and managed to swipe in on an appointment for Thursday next week right after it opened up.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally became eligible today and booked an appointment to get my Pfizer vaccine. I had to book nine weeks away as that was the next available in my town but then I spent an hour refreshing the page hoping someone else would cancel and managed to swipe in on an appointment for Thursday next week right after it opened up.
There are no walk-ins available where you live? Ouch. Hope you get a cancellation you can take advantage of.

Just got my second shot this afternoon. Dipped from work for an hour to do it. I'll finally be fully vaccinated in two weeks. :)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Haven't gotten the vaccine yet, nor do I intend to. I dont really have a problem with it, it's just sad that they're requiring people to take it. My mom had to leave the day care she's worked at for 20 years because they're requiring it. It was either that or weekly covid testing with a religious exempt, and she wasn't going to go through that. This all just sucks >:

MissVegaCancri

♋ ☼
The vaccine is recommended because that saves lives of the people around you. I'm not sure if it's required, at least it's not around me. I enjoy being vaccinated and not worrying about if someone else is going to kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom