• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 472!

What is your favorite house in the Castle Town Market from OoT?

• Treasure Chest Contest House

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Mamamu Yan's House

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Bombchu Shop

• Other Back Alley House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombchu Bowling House

• Shooting Gallery House

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Happy Mask Shop

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Potion Shop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bazaar

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: In BotW 2, which of these ruins from BotW would you like to see rebuilt and repopulated the most?

Third Place: Outpost (16.7%)
Second Place: Tabantha Village (25.0%)
First Place: Mabe Village (41.7%)

Hmm, fairly few responses to last weeks poll... Maybe it was a bit too obscure? So I'm going even more random with this weeks poll!

This week's question: What is your favorite house in the Castle Town Market from OoT?

Treasure Chest Contest House
Mamamu Yan's House
Bombchu Shop
Other Back Alley House
Bombchu Bowling House
Shooting Gallery House
Happy Mask Shop
Potion Shop
The Bazaar

I like the Shooting Gallery like most others itt, but my favorite has to be Bomchu Bowling. For me, it's not too difficult, but challenging enough with the timing and precision needed.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Shooting gallery is definitely my favorite. I don't really buy much from castle town, the happy mask sidequest is annoying, and bomchu bowling just isn't very fun. Shooting gallery isn't too easy or too hard, I enjoy playing it even when I've already gotten the final prize. It also makes for good practice.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Shooting gallery is definitely my favorite. I don't really buy much from castle town, the happy mask sidequest is annoying, and bomchu bowling just isn't very fun. Shooting gallery isn't too easy or too hard, I enjoy playing it even when I've already gotten the final prize. It also makes for good practice.
It seems you've slightly misinterpreted this poll (along with some others here). I'm not asking about what activity in town that is your favorite, but rather which building, the house in itself.

For me I picked the Treasure Chest Contest House. Mainly because it's actually ridiculously large and must reach the edge of the inner wall of the city XD
Imagine the rent the owner has to pay for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom