• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Seanzie was actually looking townie. I personally make a habit of,if a player subs in, I view them as their own individual person.
But they play the same role.

I don't like how this casually expands those who you're trying to write off with your PoE.

Is FG just null or is she scummy in your eyes?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You could be the third scum with FG and killjoy or something, idk. This us regsrding the whst your scum pairing could be.

you're not even in hammer range stop being dramatic smh
You should just vote me though is my point, I don't think there is any convincing you so let the votes pile on, lol.

I'm conflicted on Minish sure, all I'm saying is if she lynches me it goes directly against her PoE which is maybe not pro-town in the end.

I'd be willing to lynch FG fwiw.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What's got you fixated on me in particular, hmm?
Did you not read my responses to you? Based on night actions your unfortunately you are in the PoE as potential scum. You haven't done much to contribute to the game besides shading Storm, voting Zinger, and now focusing on me today. I think I'd feel better if we got a post addressing your wider thoughts on the game. Like besides me, who else do you think is leaning scum?

Did you not read my responses to you? Based on night actions your unfortunately you are in the PoE as potential scum.
N1 I targeted Chevy with a role block only because I had little to nothing to really go on other than random chance. N2, I had Watcher, as stated, Minish was my target. Why? Because my initial thoughts on her had faltered a little. It wasn't until after I sent my target in that I really considered Mapel or FG.

You haven't done much to contribute to the game besides shading Storm, voting Zinger, and now focusing on me today.
Something I realize now was scummy. I know this is my 5th? 6th? game, I didn't keep tabs. I should be doing better than this...

Killjoy actually has glimpses of good content though, or at least it appears that way sometimes, but for the last two phases he was tunneled on Zinger, only today deciding to join in on the notion of wagon on me.
From what I've noticed, I could be wrong, I seem to be the only one that put it a vote.

unvote

. . .by Hylia I'm seriously feeling my interest fading, and hard. . .

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Only two that I havent been able to nudge fully out of 'Null' would be FG, and "Mapel".
What's with the quotations o_O

There wasn't a claim of a disruptive role, nor other protective roles other than Viral's, which points out to me being the attempted kill last night. I feel like as some people already pointed out the only scenario this is a lie is if the scumteam was Minish/ExLight/Viral which is kind of absurd since not only scum would be jumping here as early as possible in the day fakeclaiming **** that town could have, but also we could've hammered SMS when they had two votes if that was the case. Not only that but this can somewhat be verified to some degree by checking who got what question, to verify whether or not these players did have a shot.
The thing is, if scum actually has the role, they're certain town doesn't have it so they can claim right off the bat. Not hammering SMS is a valid point.

I think Ex brought up that scum could still possibly have gotten the one-shot BG to use due to there being a vig. But I think thats too easy. Scum BG wouldn't target their own teammates if they feared a vig ESPECIALLY after claiming BG in thread. A dead scum BG would just generate a lynch against the vig's intended target once the vig claimed. It would be in a scum BG's best interest to refrain from using it if they feared a vig as to not save a townie, and not out a scumbud.
This is assuming scum can't get a vig role (but I doubt they can as that would make the game pretty unbalanced, and I believe Mezlo said earlier that some roles are changed for balance reasons).

The way FG went with SMS to put Ex in hammer range doesn't look good for them. The way he's sussing FG and KJ seems weird to me though, considering they're the main others in PoE. I felt like if SMS is scum he'd be buds with at least FG or KJ. They couldn't be with Ex and thus can't really be with Minish due to Ex's cop check or Zinger due to his backing up Ex. That leaves me, VM (who seems to be considering them as probable scum), FG, and KJ. And while SMS and FG were getting along earlier, SMS says he'd be fine lynching FG now. Combine that with the fact that KJ doesn't want to judge FG based on Seanzie for whatever reason, and I almost feel like if they're mafia they're trying to distance themselves from SMS because they see him as a certain lynch, but this seems way too risky and early. I can't really see any scumbuds in the remaining group; however, I still thing SMS/FG/KJ is the most likely as of now.

he way FG went with SMS to put Ex in hammer range doesn't look good for them. The way he's sussing FG and KJ seems weird to me though, considering they're the main others in PoE. I felt like if SMS is scum he'd be buds with at least FG or KJ.

i voted for ex for legitimate game-related reasons.

anyways you're tryna associate me/killjoy/sms but i'm not seeing the killjoy/sms link here. in any case, i'd refrain from voting for sms at least for this phase. like, mafia aren't looking for ppl to trip up on wording eh?

i don't think killjoy has been solving so i'm keen to vote there, but if we're really in mylo i'll be holstering 'til late phase

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom