• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Killjoy actually has glimpses of good content though, or at least it appears that way sometimes, but for the last two phases he was tunneled on Zinger, only today deciding to join in on the notion of wagon on me.
Up until recently, Zingy was the one I found to be top scummiest. As for me hoping on the SMS Wagon, You've made minimal effort to contribure. I understand that with D1 you were busy with other things. However, at the start of D2, you've barely said anything. Though with what was said, save for todays read list, seemed low key playfull.

The Game is Easy and already Semi-solved: A scum team consisting of Killjoy and funnygurl and a third member who I'm not exactly sure of. Funnygurl's content can best be summed up as a glance of the thread, suspicion of Zinger, but ultimately decided to sheep Ex and vote me. Not inherently scummy but besides the Zinger vote none of her other votes have been explained with her own reasoning, or even an announcement of agreement with other players.
Can you elaborate further? What makes me stick out enough for you to squint at me so?

Killjoy is always hard for me to get a grasp on. Even with the PoE, just independent of that, idk about him from the content.
Even with this being, my, what, 5th or 6th game? I'm still feeling slightly uncertain about some stuff making me sloppy. Yes, I know I should be better, but I don't like being rushed.

ok. then i'd hesitate to go into a straight poe of me and killjoy then.

aw man do i really gotta iso killjoy

i don't wanna iso killjoy
I'd actually enjoy hearing what you think of my, since I can't say what I really want to say, insanity.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Can you elaborate further? What makes me stick out enough for you to squint at me so?
Well I was going based off the PoE, plus like I said you haven't contributed too much I suppose outside of being on Zinger.

@Morbid Minish I'm sorry to keep pinging you but how is the PoE you listed solidly narrowing to FG and Killjoy specifically? Since the Mafia apparently has a factional kill why couldn't someone who had a trivia ability also submit the kill on N1?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh hey look it's question time!

Acting as a temporary home for scientists and a small number of others, this is the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world, located on the northern tip of Ellesmere Island, Canada’s third and the world’s tenth largest island.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hello. Just as an update, I noticed an error in the above question that made it unfair. To make up for it I gave the person who answered it a new question with a time limit equal to the amount of time it took them to answer the original question.

For reference, the new question was: Something of a television mogul, this person is responsible for the creation of Saturday Night Live and continues to produce the popular show to this day.

The next question will be posted tonight, around 9pm MDT.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well I was going based off the PoE, plus like I said you haven't contributed too much I suppose outside of being on Zinger.

@Morbid Minish I'm sorry to keep pinging you but how is the PoE you listed solidly narrowing to FG and Killjoy specifically? Since the Mafia apparently has a factional kill why couldn't someone who had a trivia ability also submit the kill on N1?

The PoE is assuming Ex, Viral, and Zinger are town from their night actions. And then it's clearing you from my motion detector and Mapel because Rag blocked him n1.

In my albeit limited experience of playing with Ex, I've known him to tunnel a lot. I wouldn't say tunneling on someone is a particularly good case for why they would be scum. It's NAI at best. And since this seems to be the crux of the case against him, I'd say that case is pretty weak. Also, suss FG and Killjoy both for putting him to hammer range without thinking about the fact that we are in MyLo. Their attempts to build separate but seemingly coordinated wagons really look like a scum push on Ex.

The only valid reason to lynch Ex at this point is to confirm Minish beyond a shadow of a doubt, and yet neither FG nor Killjoy listed this as a pro for why they want to lynch him. This makes it seem like they aren't interested in clearing Min, but rather only in casting shade on Ex, which doesn't seem very town-motivated to me.

Right now I'm still leaning towards wanting to lynch Killjoy or Funnygurl. Though, being MyLo, the smart move might be to lynch Ex to clear Min, and I might have even gone for it, but the push against him from those two just feels too scummy to ignore.

rs_1024x759-200206145744-1024-jim-carrey-silly-red-carpet.jpg

Vote: Killjoy

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ok, so Killjoy is confirmed to have used a Watcher shot last night since they saw both me and Zinger visiting Minish.

Minish doesnt seem to have been disrupted or killed, so she probably wasn't targeted by the factional actions. My cop result also shows that she's town, so even though she is the cause of the only kill today that means she's not the mafiakill.

This doesn't necessarily clear Zinger (even if they had a bodyguard they could've just shot it somewhere they didn't plan on shooting), but can probably be easily checked based on his NLP, nor Killjoy (it bothers me a bit how hostile they were when the day started as if me or Zinger had done necessarily bad to Minish despite her not implying anything of sorts).

There wasn't a claim of a disruptive role, nor other protective roles other than Viral's, which points out to me being the attempted kill last night. I feel like as some people already pointed out the only scenario this is a lie is if the scumteam was Minish/ExLight/Viral which is kind of absurd since not only scum would be jumping here as early as possible in the day fakeclaiming **** that town could have, but also we could've hammered SMS when they had two votes if that was the case. Not only that but this can somewhat be verified to some degree by checking who got what question, to verify whether or not these players did have a shot.

I need to recheck the actions from the previous days, but I think the current PoE is SMS, fg, and Killjoy. If scum forgot to submit actions as a possible explanation as to why another kill didn't happen I'd probably consider Mapel instead of Killjoy since Killjoy submitted Watcher.

Well since I'm not subbed out yet, @ExLight why not cop me instead, lol.
Why would I cop someone that has a chance of getting modkilled due to inactivity? Or that can be replaced by someone that might at least give us something to work with? that's just a waste of a cop shot, I'd rather use it on someone that did something and hope I can more info from the previous days based on their alignment.
I think I mentioned it too but if Minish turned out to be scum she'd be tied to you due to her motion detector claim, which is two for the price of one

Like what is your reasoning of suspecting me besides not being active?
What sort of reasoning do you expect when you're not playing the game? It's pretty easy to abstain from all votes and discussions and OMGUS on -Lo throwing the towel while complaining that people don't have anything on you. We're PoEing the remaining players and by exclusion you're one of the players without any sort of alibi.

This isn’t necessarily true, Ex could still have gotten a cop role and checked Minish as mafia. Viral could be a town watcher and watch Ex check Minish, then scum Ex lies about the results
I feel like if scum gets a cop shot they'd prefer to holster it but copping a scumbuds makes sense I guess. Specially if stuff like voyeur is around.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What sort of reasoning do you expect when you're not playing the game? It's pretty easy to abstain from all votes and discussions and OMGUS on -Lo throwing the towel while complaining that people don't have anything on you. We're PoEing the remaining players and by exclusion you're one of the players without any sort of alibi.
If you're following Minish's PoE I'm not even the top lynch today. Sure I was going to sub out but that means this slot was still woeth investigating. Further, I made enough posts each phase to at least be modkilled, and I just got caught up with the thread, gave my thoughts, and will be active fron this point on. You need to reevaluate me beyond your initial read because you now have sonething to work with. Are you sure I'm still scum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom