• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS BOISSSSS

That’s right time to look at this moose pic

Sexy moose and all but they're not even one of the two official animals of Canada. Those would be the beaver (shocking I know) and the Canadian Horse and no I haven't the faintest what they look like but I'm sure they're very very sexy like funnier.

Btw, it is very likely neither of us will be around for EoD as I won't be home from work until after. Just know that twilight starts as soon as the deadline hits and no votes cast beyond that point will count, but discussion can continue.

Also also start of day 3 might have to be delayed, not sure we'll see, thanks and goodnight :)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Y'all had a back and forth earlier and that was my takeaway from it. I shoulda made that comment when it was going on I suppose. Zinger since has turned around and started to look really townie, and you.. idk

vibes are the strongest thing you have to go off of right now?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote

I believe that SMS genuinely didn't realize answering trivia resulted in gaining abilities and i think he would have known that if he were scum because it probably would have come up in the scum chat even if he wasn't following the thread much.

Vote: Zinger

I was intending to not revote you today zinger, but at this point I think not voting for you jeapordizes town's win chances enough that I'd feel bad not doing it.

From a purely survival standpoint, Rag, you probably had a better chance of getting that SMS wagon to fly than coming back to me. Public perception re: me has shifted a lot in the past few pages, in no small part thanks to you (which I am sure you're regretting right now, whoops).

That said, I honestly thought Day was already over, but I realize now there's still time because of Mountain timezone.

I'm conflicted here because Minish made a very convincing case to me for why you're likely to be on your scum game right now. But, to be completely fair, you did unvote me when I was at L-1, and our conversation with each other probably at least started the process of convincing others to do the same. I think you're probably scum, but you're also the reason I'm not hanging toDay, so... I'll at least give you a fighting chance to do the same. Best I can do. And who doesn't like a good horse race, huh?

Oh, and thank you to everyone who unvoted me. I'll try and do better going into Day 3.

yes-man2.jpg

Vote: SMS

Ragnarokio

From a purely survival standpoint, Rag, you probably had a better chance of getting that SMS wagon to fly than coming back to me. Public perception re: me has shifted a lot in the past few pages, in no small part thanks to you (which I am sure you're regretting right now, whoops).

maybe but i'm pretty sure SMS is town so i don't really want to survival vote him when a wagon on you is still theoretically feasible. It might be the wrong play but its the one my heart is telling me to make. If you're town and i somehow contributed to improving public opinion of you then that's a good thing in my eyes. If you're scum then its not. I do think that i misplayed regardless of what the outcome ends up being though, more because what i did was needlessly reckless and didn't serve to advance my interests much on average than because it resulted in people town-reading you though. If I'm being honest I don't think anyone was really digesting my case on you anyways and so i imagine most of your wagon was just people looking for somewhere easy to put their vote. It wasn't stable to begin with.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Final D2 Vote Count
  • Zinger2099 (2) - Viral Maze, Ragnarokio
  • Ragnarokio (4) - Minish, Killjoy, Chevy
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) Ex, funnygurl, Zinger
  • Not Voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, MapelSerup
With 10 alive, 6 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Friday, July 16, 11:59PM MDT

Dang, another great day!

Mellow Ezlo was working hard making food for ungrateful people who clearly aren't very Canadian, and when he came home he saw that Ragnarokio had been thrown against a wall, stoned, and then then ran over by a tractor for good measure, before being tossed into the ice cold waters of the Arctic Ocean where they eventually slowly died of hypothermia. Santa Claus, who lives in the Canadian North Pole (seriously, his postal code is H0H 0H0, don't believe me look it up), witnessed the whole thing but did nothing. Santa, that ain't very Canadian of you smh.

There must be something about the body that kept Rag from sinking... something floaty, like a pair of massive balloons or something. Not sure what they it could possibly be, though.

Ragnarokio was Pamela Anderson.
Hey, how ya doin Rag? Welcome to Canadian Mafia II!

Are you familiar with Hugh Hefner? He was just some obscure guy who started an innocent magazine. In this game, you will be playing the role of Pamela Anderson. A fairly well-known actress, the biggest spark in your career was becoming the February 1990 Playmate of the Month for Playboy Magazine. Currently, you actually hold the record for most front cover appearances in the publication’s history. Aside from your time working as a Playboy model, your big acting break came in 1991 when you began starring the comedy show Home Improvement. Since then, you have established yourself as a Hollywood sex symbol and gone on to have minor roles in several films. You work as an outspoken animal rights activist and endorser of PETA.

nVNBbX0.jpg

In this game, you are town aligned and must work together with the rest of the townies to bring down the mafia. In order to emerge victorious, you simply need to eliminate every member of the opposing team from the game.

The Living: (9)
The Dead: (3)
  • Storm ([any word but lynched] Day 1)
  • Kirino (killed, probably by vengeful entrepreneurs, Night 1)
  • Ragnarokio (indirectly murdered by Santa Claus Day 2)
Night 2 Begins

Night 2 will end Saturday, July 17, 12PM MDT. Please be aware that me and funnier are both going to be busy at that time and the day might have a delayed start as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom