• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
motivators only really work on active roles, so they'd have to get a question right
it could be a bit hard to coordinate stuff around him without wifom involved and not sure if it would pay off though

I'm gonna be honest but I'm a bit worried about how the motivator works
if someone's mafia can they double all actions or ones of their choice or just the questions ones? it's probably something that has to be dealt with a bit of caution

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Question #10 is: Once the largest shopping mall in the world, and until recently the largest in North America, this massive shopping and entertainment complex is home to the world’s largest indoor wave pool, the world’s largest indoor man-made lake, and was the site of a fatal 1986 roller coaster crash that changed the future of amusement park safety protocols worldwide.

I'll try to update as soon as possible but I'm a little busy atm.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Count 2.1
  • MapelSerup (1) - Seanzie
  • Morbid Minish (1) - Chevywolf30
  • Zinger2099 (1) - Ragnarokio
  • Ragnarokio (1) - Zinger2099
  • Not Voting - Morbid Minish, ExLight, Viral Maze, Killjoy, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MapelSerup
Question 10 has been answered. Next question will be around noon MDT.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Rag, you keep trying to apply your knowledge of my meta as a justification for my being scum, but if you're town, you are clearly underestimating how much I am enjoying being Jim Carrey and using that role as an excuse to troll. More likely, though, you're scum, and you're just open-wolfing hard on me with overly thought out B.S. reasons why. Anyone who does know my meta knows my play in this game doesn't match anything I've ever done in a game, be I Scum or Town.

I think that whether you're town or scum your trolling is clearly a result of you being jim carry. I'm not attacking you for trolling though, so its a moot point. I still don't know what you mean by open-wolfing.

btw was noone else surprised at the half majority vote thing :exlight:
I don't think anyone mentioned it yet
it should influence how we read a few of the votes a bit because I interpreted it as being maj and I just kinda didn't care and was just trying to be around to hammer

i was under the impression we'd need 4 to lynch yesterday.

Considering Chevy has his motivator shot stewing, we could potentially agree as town to let them have a question. That would give people a chance to get questions wrong purposefully while we wait for Chevy. Since the passive effects can be good or bad, maybe we could gamble for good effects?

probably too late for this now in any case but i'm not convinced its a great idea. The abilities seem pretty valuable and greatly increasing the chances that the mafia can grab one is a big gamble to take.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also i cut the wrong side of my milk bag this morning so now i have to pour it out backwards

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Geez... this aint good, I'm starting to feel my motivation slip a bit.
(> 'u')>

i was under the impression we'd need 4 to lynch yesterday.
didnt you find weird that some people were thinking no lynch would happen? :psyduck:

also i cut the wrong side of my milk bag this morning so now i have to pour it out backwards
rip
pour it backwards made me imagine it just sucking the milk out of the glass

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay so the night action claims:

Minish motion detects SMS (No movement).
Mapel sends Chevy motivator shot.
Seanzie sends Chevy pineapple.
Rag tracks Mapel (visits Chevy).
Killjoy roleblocks Chevy.

That's 5 actions.
We can assume Storm probably was telling the truth about getting a doctor shot, so that's 6. And there were 8 questions so we're missing 2 actions.

It's possible Kirino had one, though he might have not been as quick as some others.

I know SMS either didn't have an ability or it was a passive one because he didn't move. So that leaves Viral, Ex, Chevy, and Zinger. It's possible Chevy had one but it didn't go through because he was blocked by Killjoy.

Do we know if mafia can also get stuff from in thread questions?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Seanzie and Chevy are not likely scumbuds because of the pineapple.

Chevy and Killjoy are probably not likely scumbuds.

I don't feel Chevy and Mapel are scumbuds because of the motivator/pineapple mix up. But it is possible Mapel got a motivator shot, gave it to his scumbud Chevy, Chevy got a pineapple and they just assumed that was the motivator shot. But I don't know how likely that is.

Rag and Mapel could be scumbuds because tracker claim on a scumbud is easy. But I'm going to just think for now they're not aligned.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's possible but if they got a day shot during the previous day and shots have to be used in the soonest day/night I'd think that would mean the same day?
that's a pretty good point

I feel like that might depend on whether or not the rewards are randomized for the questions?

because if they're randomized I feel like questions at the end of the day could be a bit too late for someone to properly plan something with a shot depending on what they might be?

Seanzie and Chevy are not likely scumbuds because of the pineapple.

Chevy and Killjoy are probably not likely scumbuds.

I don't feel Chevy and Mapel are scumbuds because of the motivator/pineapple mix up. But it is possible Mapel got a motivator shot, gave it to his scumbud Chevy, Chevy got a pineapple and they just assumed that was the motivator shot. But I don't know how likely that is.

Rag and Mapel could be scumbuds because tracker claim on a scumbud is easy. But I'm going to just think for now they're not aligned.
From these sounds like we benefit the most from learning chevy's alignment

maybe he's an optimal cop target tonight if we have one?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'll just say I did answer a question yesterday. What I got from it was a double vote that I have to cast today. I'd like to get a wagon going so I can use it. I also am aware this post is putting a huge target on my back for the mafia, but if we can lynch one today, I'm fine with taking that risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom