• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link&Midna's Art Thread

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
New thread for this 'cus I wanted one in the right forum section, plus the old one got overriden by unrelated replies so I want a less cluttered one LOL.

I'm working on some bigger drawings that'll be done soon, but for now here's a few MS Paint drawings (some are serious and some were just doodles). Most of the serious ones aren't finished/months old, because detailed MS Paint art takes forever and I'm awful about actually finishing drawings.
keepmspaintwipofdoglink.png
Ignore the text, it was a placeholder and I don't feel like going and removing it now. This was originally going to be for OOT's anniversary last year if that gives you any idea how long I've procrastinated on finishing it.

keepmspaintminda5.png
Wolf Link and Midna (I should finish this one, I've been working on it on and off since January).

keepdaisyversion1.png
Brittany and Daisy. I had a version where Daisy is colored but IDK where it is...

ketchup(4).png
I did this one last September but I think it's the only serious one I techincally finished... Rip

Here are the ones I was just goofing off with, so they won't be as detailed as the ones above.
vista_nintendog_mspaint.png
Me hooking up the Wii at 1 AM so I can play table tennis while lying in bed:

vistaintextas.png
This was supposed to be Texas LOL.

vistainhell.png
Losing a fight with Zekdo, cus I suck :p

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
IMG_20210529_161614_914.jpgIMG_20210529_161614_930.jpg
Small Link drawing from earlier today (it's 4-5 inches tall). I've been working on a bigger, more complex one but it's taking me a really long time, the eyes have me stuck but once I finish them I can just color it in and it's done. But in the meantime here's this one lol

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The squares are a nice touch. What always hangs me up with drawing Wolf Link is the color. Is he green? Gray? Brown?
All 3 technically, but I like to just stick to black and dark grey because I'm not a fan of the green (plus it's just easier to ignore it lol). I'll color the next one with a pen though, so I don't have to worry about it lol.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Here's some work in progress things I've been doing (not drawings, but technically art so I'll share them anyways).
I attached the images as thumbnails to make it neater so you'll have to click on them to see the fulls.
I've been working on this chibi wolf head for someone lately. I had done a lot of sewing but I'm scrapping what I've done to start again, this time with a pattern, because even though I was able to make it without one I'm finding that using a pattern, even when it's just minky, is a lot faster LOL. That's what the duct tape is for, it'll be cut off and traced onto the fabric so I can get the shapes right when I put the fabric on.
IMG_20210617_114153_217.jpgIMG_20210617_114153_211.jpgIMG_20210617_114153_184.jpg
Looks pretty scary with the duct tape and without the eyes (I can't put them in when the duct tape is there) so here's a pic of what it looked like beforehand. (The eye isn't installed yet, when it is the outer white part will be hidden.)
Screenshot_20210617-114304.png
This head was designed with efficiency in mind, I made it round and simple so it would be faster to make and faster to add the fur. This is my first time making one in the chibi style, so here's a pic of one in my regular style so you can see the difference. (This one isn't finished yet either, I still need to add more foam before I put the fur on.)
IMG_20210617_114153_175.jpg
Been working on this too. He's made out of oven baked clay.
IMG_20210617_114153_127.jpgIMG_20210617_114153_164.jpgIMG_20210617_114153_157.jpg
Haven't completely finished sculpting it (just look at the paws lol) but it's coming along well! Using random colors because I'll paint over it after it's cooked. Idk how I'll sculpt the eyes just yet so for now they're empty sockets.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Hand reveal
This stuff is legit creepy when it's in progress lmao. Looks good tho. Are you gonna make a Midna for the clay figure?
Yeah it's scary as hell lol, I was debating whether to share just yet for that reason. I don't think I'll make Midna, I thought about it but since I'm not really a fan of her design (and it would be really hard to get her looking right) I think I'll just make Link for now.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
@Chevywolf30 the Chevy Wolf :cool:
169d23e7-c03c-4dbd-a55f-cc93b1805386.png
Sorry it took awhile, experimenting with the colors and design took some extra time. I drew the 30 myself at one point but since it didn't fit the perspective I just cheated and traced it off a car photo lmao. Lmk if you want any edits!
9d1a6d82-4e6c-4a93-bcd1-0195926f6377.pngScreenshot_2021-06-20-23-34-00_kindlephoto-21473383.png

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
37263623_Z5yH721fwXQN2Vv.gif

Gif that I made with my Deviantart profile in mind, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set a profile picture on mobile and the internet isn't helping LOL. Gonna try and do more art since I'm staying in my room rn, I've already got some other stuff I'm working on.

Why do I never see your work in the art contests? Do you not enter them or do I just miss them? Because I at least vote in all of them, and I can't recall seeing your style there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom