• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Honestly, I wasn't told to give someone a pineapple. I was given a support shot that I chose to give to Chevy. Since they said they received a pineapple, I figured that's what they got and they just weren't told what my support role did (I've never heard of a fruit vendor tbh). Anyways, my support role only comes into play if Chevy gets a role tonight

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
yea I don't get it either
I think someone else must've targeted you then if that wasn't Maple

the way they worded it makes me think they might've poisoned you

any reason as to why mapel?

i felt he wouldn't be feasible to read this game and that if he was scum his team would likely send him to perform the hit.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
seems like a feasible mixup for a new player to make

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Honestly, I wasn't told to give someone a pineapple. I was given a support shot that I chose to give to Chevy. Since they said they received a pineapple, I figured that's what they got and they just weren't told what my support role did (I've never heard of a fruit vendor tbh). Anyways, my support role only comes into play if Chevy gets a role tonight
oh huh
it's probably a motivator then?

You claimed that the pineapple has a use, while Chevy claims it's useless(?). I'm thinking someone's fibbin' or hiding something. Also you claim to be weary about claiming

So Seanzie says he also sent me a pineapple? Hmm, I only got one. Ex, you might want to unvote Mapel.

With the way he said it has me squinting:
Uhh, so I ?also? sent a pineapple to Chevy. From my understanding it should do nothing... except for taste good on pizza.

I think that with how he worded it, he's attempting to get extra credit. Even more, he immediately followed that up with a vote against Maple. Which the latter I have to ask:

Seanzie, Was the vote aimed ad the pineapple claim or something else?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, since actions are one shot I think it may be best if everyone claims if they got a question right yesterday and give any potential info they may have. Though if you'd get more info by asking questions first then definitely do that.
Is it just me, or is this insanely scummy? I'd say we need to keep our cards close to us, but I'm willing to hear other points. Might do an ISO of Min to see if she's got any other red flags.
You claimed that the pineapple has a use, while Chevy claims it's useless(?). I'm thinking someone's fibbin' or hiding something. Also you claim to be weary about claiming
If someone's hiding something it's Mezlo, I was told I was given a pineapple with no other use.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I did give Chevy a motivator shot, as Rag confirmed and Ex guessed, but I didn't realize they wouldn't be told about it. I assumed the pineapple was that motivator shot, and they weren't told what it did. Seanzie's claim to be a fruit vendor cleared that up for me.

The reason I was wary to claim was because I was worried Chevy might be roleblocked tonight and it would go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom