• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

funnier6

Courage~
Hello I suppose a question is in order

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

What question to ask

hmm- oh heres one. QUESTION 8: This company, incorporated via English royal charter in 1670, once owned most of the land in what would become western and northern Canada, and controlled much of the fur trade between Europe and British North America; now, it still exists as a chain of department stores.

Vote count coming shortly

Killjoy262 - Probably the person I'm most conflicted on. They've probably given the most game-related content even though they aren't one of the higher posters. Some of the stuff looks really good and solvy, but I really don't understand what they were going for with the "ExLight wanted Storm to get a power so Storm could be the TK" thing, and I think Killjoy was pushing Storm about questions, was that resolved? In my experience, being in thread but missing a question is something town does more than wolves since wolves are hyperaware of what people are saying to them/about them. How experienced is Killjoy? I'm going to put them as neutral (not null, there is content there, but some makes me feel good and some makes me feel bad so idk).
I was making a feeble attempt at getting some reaction out of Ex for the most part. As for games, I think this is my 5th or 6th game so far, don't quote me on that, I havent kept an official count.

I'm still kind of getting into a playstyle I feel comfortable with.

Also "TK"?

I got to say, I really freakin' hate these precise-timing-based mechanics. I've played in only 3 games here on ZD, and 2 of those 3 have featured a precise timing mechanic of some kind. Here, it's Jeopardy. In the other one, it was a hot potato grenade. They are both infuriating. I hope it is just a fluke that 2/3rd of the games I've played here have had such a thing and that it's not indicative of a trend featured in many ZD Mafia games. Cuz that would suck.

ncnud.jpg

Vote: Storm

I got to say, I really freakin' hate these precise-timing-based mechanics. I've played in only 3 games here on ZD, and 2 of those 3 have featured a precise timing mechanic of some kind. Here, it's Jeopardy. In the other one, it was a hot potato grenade. They are both infuriating. I hope it is just a fluke that 2/3rd of the games I've played here have had such a thing and that it's not indicative of a trend featured in many ZD Mafia games. Cuz that would suck.

[Jim Curry pic]

I dunno man, out of all of the games that I've joined so far, this one's a lot less of a panic attack. That's just me though.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count However Many It's Been
  • ExLight (1) - Ragnarokio
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - ExLight, Kirino
  • Storm (4) - Chevywolf30, Killjoy262, Minish, Zinger
  • Zinger2099 (2) - Storm, Seanzie
  • Not voting - MapelSerup, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Viral Maze
With 12 alive, 7 votes are majority; at least 4 votes are required D1 for a lynch to occur. Day 1 will end Tuesday, July 13, 11:59PM MDT

I'm just assuming Tristan is not requiring yall to unvote before revoting since no one is doing it lol

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i've never seen another "precise timing mechanic" here as far as i can recall. Does anyone know if there's a way to get desktop notifications whenever someone posts in this thread?

I'm just not going to participate in any future questions. I'd rather be Vanilla Town than bother with this precise timing trivia B.S.

bc339pre-1024x585.jpg

Vote: Ragnarokio

I was making a feeble attempt at getting some reaction out of Ex for the most part. As for games, I think this is my 5th or 6th game so far, don't quote me on that, I havent kept an official count.

I'm still kind of getting into a playstyle I feel comfortable with.

Also "TK"?

Okay, fair, so you're not like super experienced. Given that, I'll give you a town lean since I think the level of content/thoughts you've given would be hard to fake as a wolf with only a half dozen games under your belt.

"TK" stands for Town Kill, and is referencing the normal end of day kill that we all vote on.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
i've never seen another "precise timing mechanic" here as far as i can recall. Does anyone know if there's a way to get desktop notifications whenever someone posts in this thread?
If you're watching the thread, you can get emails for all your watched threads on the user preferences page. You may be able to get texts too, but I'm not sure.

Vote Count However Many It's Been
  • ExLight (1) - Ragnarokio
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - ExLight, Kirino
  • Storm (4) - Chevywolf30, Killjoy262, Minish, Zinger
  • Kirino (1) - Seanzie
  • Zinger2099 (2) - Storm, Seanzie
  • Not voting - MapelSerup, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Viral Maze
With 12 alive, 7 votes are majority; at least 4 votes are required D1 for a lynch to occur. Day 1 will end Tuesday, July 13, 11:59PM MDT

I'm just assuming Tristan is not requiring yall to unvote before revoting since no one is doing it lol
Ftr, my vote should be on Zinger, not Kirino (or I guess both?). If I need to unvote, before moving, I will. I just need to know that is a thing.

Notifications is actually kinda pointless. I was watching the page and refreshing every 2 seconds from 8:35 to 8:44 when the question was posted. And I knew the answer. And I had a separate tab open ready to answer once I saw the question. And I formated it right. And I was still too late. If I could be too late with that amount of precise timing and prep, no way will an email notification get me there sooner.

22ee732a9cfb2e8d5779ef3b45547c69.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom