• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Looking back, is there any reason you've been posting random colored text?

Also, I need to

unvote

RVS is over, lemme see if there's someone I want to vote.

Yes, if you look at the posts I am quoting, you should see some text highlighted in the same color as well. My colored text is a response to the highlighted text of the same color in whatever I'm quoting. I use this to respond to specific parts of posts in what is hopefully a clear and concise manner. This post is an example.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yes, if you look at the posts I am quoting, you should see some text highlighted in the same color as well. My colored text is a response to the highlighted text of the same color in whatever I'm quoting. I use this to respond to specific parts of posts in what is hopefully a clear and concise manner. This post is an example.
Ah, that's handy. Impressive.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count 1.2
  • ExLight (2) - Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - ExLight, Kirino
  • Storm (1) - Viral Maze
  • Kirino (1) - Seanzie
  • Seanzie (1) - Morbid Minish
  • Killjoy262 (1) - Storm
  • Not voting - MapelSerup, ChomperRex20, Killjoy, Chevy
:bubsy: Sexy Vote Count :bubsy:

Idk how games are normally paced here, but this feels slow for D1. @Killjoy626 I asked you a question, I'd love to hear an answer.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Idk how games are normally paced here, but this feels slow for D1. @Killjoy626 I asked you a question, I'd love to hear an answer.
Storm's Tips
  • Day 1 will probably end with a no lynch or at least 2 extensions
  • mafia's game is to shut up the talkers. if no one's talking, they win
  • Killjoy is gonna go mental if he dies, returning to his couch and seeds
in short. this is normal pace. most people dont like the RVS stage. just chillax and hope you're not day 1 lynch

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its probably a little on the slow side

days here typically start slow and then speed up in the few hours before deadline

Storm's Tips
  • Day 1 will probably end with a no lynch or at least 2 extensions
  • mafia's game is to shut up the talkers. if no one's talking, they win
  • Killjoy is gonna go mental if he dies, returning to his couch and seeds
in short. this is normal pace. most people dont like the RVS stage. just chillax and hope you're not day 1 lynch

Sorry, what is an extension? Also, what does this mean? I am confused.

Storm

An extension is where you feel there is no time to decide so you vote to extend the day time

The couch, seeds, abd mountain dew are Killjoy's inside joke that is more how he actually is.

Storm

In my games i limit the ability to extend to once, but Tristan might allow it once a day

An extension is where you feel there is no time to decide so you vote to extend the day time

The couch, seeds, abd mountain dew are Killjoy's inside joke that is more how he actually is.
Hmm... That's cool! This is exactly why I started my journey!

To be a Pokemon Master? You got a long way to go?
I want to be the very best...

But no, my mafia journey. I've played on two different sites, and I've found very quickly that playing on my own sites, I only get a small glimpse at how mafia is played. I've recently started a quest in which I visit different sites to see how mafia is played elsewhere. your forum is my second stop.

Storm

I want to be the very best...

But no, my mafia journey. I've played on two different sites, and I've found very quickly that playing on my own sites, I only get a small glimpse at how mafia is played. I've recently started a quest in which I visit different sites to see how mafia is played elsewhere. your forum is my second stop.
Good luck. Avoid MafiaUniverse at all costs. Thats for people who have no time but to Mafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom