• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Alright, I'm caught up. I think...

First, Hi Storm

2nd UNVOTE

Now...from what I've seen so far, I've got to agree with Rag. With the way Ex up and said (paraphrasing?) "Let storm have the night action" seems really off to me. Like I get the feeling that it was an attempt to get an early wagon started on him(Storm).

Can you explain this?

funnier6

Courage~
The second question is: Referred to as the "Birthplace of Confederation", this province was the site of an 1864 conference which directly led to the eventual signing of Canada as a nation in 1867 through a series of acts that received royal assent by the British monarch whose father became its namesake.

(We are both at work so be patient)

go back to the section directory
click the number of posts
choose your fighter
it will list all posts by your guy

Thanks, I figured it out. Also, I blame you for making me miss the second question.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The second question is: Referred to as the "Birthplace of Confederation", this province was the site of an 1864 conference which directly led to the eventual signing of Canada as a nation in 1867 through a series of acts that received royal assent by the British monarch whose father became its namesake.

(We are both at work so be patient)
What is funnier smells?

Is it bad that I've been obsessively refreshing the page in hopes of getting the next question? Like, I know it probably won't be for another few hours, and so I should stop for a while, but like... Jeopardy!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Is it bad that I've been obsessively refreshing the page in hopes of getting the next question? Like, I know it probably won't be for another few hours, and so I should stop for a while, but like... Jeopardy!
Looking back, is there any reason you've been posting random colored text?

Also, I need to

unvote

RVS is over, lemme see if there's someone I want to vote.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
What can we say? Some people lurk when they play this game, making excuses for their inactivity.

Very sus about Minish and her absense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom