• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Original Super Mario or LoZ...One of the two.
Even though I mainly just watched my dad play since I was like. Three or four. And I had no idea what I was doing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't know for sure, but I think it was Zelda:Ocarina of Time, or Frogger 3D for the PC. It might've been OoT, though.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably Frogger on the original Atari 2600. Yeah. That kinda tells you my age there. :lol:

lol, that's probably the first game I played too. Frogger and Kaboom are the very first games I have recollection of playing, back when I was 4. We got the system for Christmas along with quite a few games, but those 2 stick out the most as first played for me.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I think my first was Tetris, but thet was LONG ago. My 1st REAL game (not including Super Mario Bros.) was Halo.
My 1st (and favorite) Zelda game was Twilight Princess.
I only started playing Zelda about half a year ago.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
My first video game was Ocarina of Time. My mom got it for Christmas before I was even born, and I was watching her play it before I was even 1. I then beat it when I was 2. My next game, when I was about 2, was Mario Kart 64. That game brings back so many memories...... It's my favorite Mario Kart :D

Beeker

Wild Card
The first video game system I remember was the N64, so Mario Kart 64 or Pokemon Stadium, either one of those. Believe it or not, I didn't play Oot until AFTER I got rid of the system.:bleh:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, suprise surprise, it was Pokemon Yellow. Arguably the best pokemon game, I think it is. Second was LA, an awesome game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom