• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shall Be His Nickname?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
We should have a fan nickname for the new Link, don't you think?

I've been calling him "Hammer-Pants" Link (those of you who remember MC Hammer should get the joke, the rest... *grumbles about whippersnappers*).

Or, perhaps, since the story involves the sky...

SkyLink?

Hero of the Heavens?

Probably something basic and simple. Hero of Sky, actually, sounds probable. Although he might never get a title, at least not directly stated. We shall see.

Make it simpler. Sky Hero. Or maybe they'll do some metaphor for him. I like Sky Hero for some reason.

We should have a fan nickname for the new Link, don't you think?

I've been calling him "Hammer-Pants" Link

Hammer-Pants, that is hilarious. Link has just upgraded to baggy pants because he has become more street-wise and now listens to Hip-Hop.

A pretty cliche title would be the "Hero of Sky" or "Hero of the Sky". But it seems plausible. I also like "Sky Hero". It seems more Epic, which seems to be the theme of Nintendo's press conference. ;)

I think Hero of the Heavens or Hero of the Clouds sounds appealing. I don't know about Hero of Sky unless you add "the" (amazing, a word like "the" can make a phrase so much more or less epic-sounding)
So... MC (Hero of the Minish) <--> SS (Hero of the Heavens) --> OoT/MM (Hero of Time) --> TP (?) -WW/PH (Hero of Winds) --> ST (?) --> FS/A (?) --OoX (?) --> aLttP/LA (?) --> LoZ/AoL (Hero of Courage)

Kid Icarus' long lost brother?

YES. It all makes sense now. Those theories from way back about the two worlds existing in the same universe could be true after all. Think guys, Link lives in the clouds in a perfect world floating above "hell" which is ruled by evil. Link and Pit could very well be related because of the near exact similarities of where and how they live. "Pit's Brother" would work, now I just have to decide if Link is the older or younger one..... kinda tough to tell, because Nintendo seems to have lied when they said Link would be noticeably older.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Can I mention that floating lands above the clouds aren't exactly.... new to the Zelda series. I mean, just look at The Oocca in the City in the Sky (TP) or the Wind Tribe in Cloud Tops (MC)... so it's a little redundant to mock this Link because of that, it's not like it's a hilarious stretch of the imagination or anything. That said, I still lol'd when I read the "Pit's Long Lost Brother" comment XD

Anyway, I'm with bradley on this one, "Hero of [the] Heavens" or "Hero of [the] Sky" sound pretty epic to me. Though idk what his official title will end up being XD

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I like Skyward Hero ("El Heroe Celestial", I like the spanish translation :) )or the Hero of Sky or clouds. Hero of the Sky sounds good. Hero of Air. Hero of THE air. :)

Airbond Hero, I don't know, just coming out with random crap Skydiving Hero, Air-Man, Wind-Man, Cloud-Man, Sword-Man, Cut-Man, Mega-Man. :P

C

CDi-Fails

Ahem, you've forgotten that the sword is renamed the Master Sword, so I will call him...the Master of the Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom