• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I got the MS and the shrine in the dark ruins just north of it, then I spent a while just living a peaceful life, got my Stasis rune upgraded, maxed out my house, worked on my Compendium, sold some stuff, did some cooking. Pretty relaxing on a rainy day.
I read "MS" as "Middle School", LOL.

I tried Trial of the Sword a few times and failed everytime, then I got 3 rings of Stamina and a full ring of Yellow Stamina and max hearts, felled every tree I could for the Acorns and got some tips from Polygon (yeh I know cheating) I nearly didn’t make it but I did enjoy it so I’m working towards it again now just trying to find those last few elusive Shrines!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I tried Trial of the Sword a few times and failed everytime, then I got 3 rings of Stamina and a full ring of Yellow Stamina and max hearts, felled every tree I could for the Acorns and got some tips from Polygon (yeh I know cheating) I nearly didn’t make it but I did enjoy it so I’m working towards it again now just trying to find those last few elusive Shrines!
It was a lot of fun
Are you doing it on normal or master mode

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Just started my "I see, I go" challenge- aka no maps and no teleportation. Gotta say, it's given me a greater appreciation for the world of BotW as a place to traverse and explore rather than something to skip so I can get to where I want to be. Just got to Kakariko today, then I had a two day ride to Hateno (with stops) and back again. Next I'm off to Zora's Domain- if I can figure out where it is XD

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've been trying to get to Rito village for about an hour now, but I went up almost to Hebra trying to find a crossing over to Tabantha (because I thought there was a bridge somewhere around there) before finally turning around and ended up circling back around to the Hyrule ridge. Now I found the bridge I was looking for.

2021051520193800-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg
All I had to do was follow the path on the left through the Hyrule Ridge, lol. Long detour!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've been trying to get to Rito village for about an hour now, but I went up almost to Hebra trying to find a crossing over to Tabantha (because I thought there was a bridge somewhere around there) before finally turning around and ended up circling back around to the Hyrule ridge. Now I found the bridge I was looking for.

View attachment 47026
All I had to do was follow the path on the left through the Hyrule Ridge, lol. Long detour!
How'd you do that green thing?

I just got to Tarrey Town in my vegan Master mode run. I have tons of wood, but haven't been to Zora's Domain or Goron City yet, so I can't complete the quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom