• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I am watching the final season of Attack on Titan as each episode becomes free on Crunchyroll.

While I am waiting for the next episode of Attack on Titan, I am making my way through the Berserk anime from 1997. When I am done Berserk, I will resume Demon Slayer.

I have been watching a lot of anime.

Have to give a shout-out to the Winter 2021 season one last time before it ends. Such an amazing season.

Attack on Titan The Final Season
Jujutsu Kaisen
Dr. Stone Stone Wars
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2
Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation
The Promised Neverland Season 2
So I'm a Spider, So What?

I really enjoyed watching them all even if the last two I mentioned fell off quite a bit towards the end.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I finished Rurouni Kenshin. It was very good with the Kyoto Arc being my favorite. I'm now watching Steins Gate for the first time. Today is the 10th anniversary of its premiere so it's a good time to finally check it out.
I’ve actually just recently started rewatching Rurouni Kenshin. It still holds up remarkable well even if some of the tropes are a bit dated. The Kyoto Arc is possibly some of the greatest anime story telling ever adapted from a manga.

Speaking of, you might want to check out the manga. The final story arc, which includes plenty of backstory for Kenshin, was never animated before the show was cancelled. It’s also quite different to the Reflection OVA that was made to conclude the show. If you’re interested, volume 18 is where the anime leaves off

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I watched the first season of Natsume's Book of Friends years ago, and wasn't really feeling the series because I thought it was too slow-paced. Nowadays, I really enjoy that kind of thing, so I've come back to it and just finished season two with great enjoyment. I'm gonna watch the four subsequent seasons left.

Six seasons, a movie, and a handful of specials... you'd think it a popular battle shounen with that much love, lol.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I watched the first season of Natsume's Book of Friends years ago, and wasn't really feeling the series because I thought it was too slow-paced. Nowadays, I really enjoy that kind of thing, so I've come back to it and just finished season two with great enjoyment. I'm gonna watch the four subsequent seasons left.

Six seasons, a movie, and a handful of specials... you'd think it a popular battle shounen with that much love, lol.
I accidentally watched it completely out of order because I kept mixing the seasons up due to the similar titles dnfndkfnmg

great show tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom