• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Games

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
As a foundation it's good but as a game it's boring
It should be noted " Hey it made the formula "
But it didn't perfect the formula it just made it
Maybe you're just too young *pat pat*

I mean, oot isn't even in my top 5 zelda games, but if you can't recognize its greatness idk what to say
I dont care about the "it was great for its time" argument or the "it revolutionized 3D gaming" at all, I think it genuinely is just a beautiful game now and forever. It's simple in the most elegant way, and just thinking about oot makes me nostalgic, which makes no sense

Gorozoron

wild ride
Maybe you're just too young *pat pat*

I mean, oot isn't even in my top 5 zelda games, but if you can't recognize its greatness idk what to say
I dont care about the "it was great for its time" argument or the "it revolutionized 3D gaming" at all, I think it genuinely is just a beautiful game now and forever. It's simple in the most elegant way, and just thinking about oot makes me nostalgic, which makes no sense
Um no it's a empty boring game that you like because you have nostalgia and my opinion is as right as yours

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Um no it's a empty game that you like because you have nostalgia and my opinion is as right as yours
I dont think you get it
How can I possibly have nostalgia for a game that I didnt play until I was practically an adult? The game itself is nostalgic, not anything to do with me or what I remember about it
Give it a few years and play oot again, maybe your opinion will change

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom