• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If Rubik and Minish are voting on different wagons at EoD and both of those two are town then that's not going to end in us winning the game, ever.
Narrator: both of those two were not town
I'm realistically okay with any of these wagons but I feel legacy is the only no-risk one, the other two relying on clean night actions to save us

Narrator: both of those two were not town
I'm realistically okay with any of these wagons but I feel legacy is the only no-risk one, the other two relying on clean night actions to save us
I'm low-risk despite the fact that I've worked so hard to clear my slot that I might actually be the top poster in the game rn...

That should tell you something has gone wrong lol.

Kirino

Tatakae
Must...resist...AtE...
It's fine lol. If you're scum you played well. If you're town then I'd criticize your read on me tbh, but it's mafia and it happens.
Between the two of you, probably?

I don't trust any of my reads right now. I feel like a mess.
Does it give you any pause that everyone else is willing to lynch me and that almost no one is seriously looking at Johnny now?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Rubik you have to see I'm not scum here. I mean I went from like 33 posts going into this phase and have 98 now. That's never scum Minish.
I might as well share that I felt when we were scum you did kind of struggle to produce genuine content fmpov, I dont want to sound obnoxious or anything but I felt like I had to prod you every so often to make sure you were still engaging
Here you're like bam take a day 2 read list with 200 words per person oops have another one
I'm not saying post count or content are AI for you but I do think your quality of content and willingness for engagement go way up when you're town, and I'm confident enough on it that I'm not really willing to consider worlds where you're scum

If this helps anyone else

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's fine lol. If you're scum you played well. If you're town then I'd criticize your read on me tbh, but it's mafia and it happens.

Does it give you any pause that everyone else is willing to lynch me and that almost no one is seriously looking at Johnny now?
The fact that everyone but me wants you dead makes you heavily likely to be town, in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom