• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Uggghhh.

Based on what I know I feel I have to go Kirino. But I didn't like that Ex vote so fast. But also think if it were a scum pile on he'd wait to coordinate with his scumbuds and uggghhhhhhhh.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I really need something solid from johnny rn I think
I trying to catch up rn. Unfortunately I'm dealing with vaccine imuno response rn and I spent all afternoon building a computer, so I'm a little drained. I'll do my best to respond to questions, though I don't really know to convince people I'm not scum other than say "it's not me", because that's not convincing.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't think the Kirino/Johnny not w/w read works because it *only* happened after we started to think they were possible partners. At that point, they would do anything to distance if they could.
I hinted it multiple times. I had to be blatant af about it for anyone to actually respond. Glad to know I wasn't actually ISOd (:

Four scum in Ex/Johnny/Kirino/Mikey...

I can see that.
3 but, again, how are you lock town?

Isn't this possibly because his scumbuds just aren't around?
Yes, because activity for anyone alive rn is AI. If anything, scum would be more active to appear towny.

I hinted it multiple times. I had to be blatant af about it for anyone to actually respond. Glad to know I wasn't actually ISOd (:

3 but, again, how are you lock town?

Yes, because activity for anyone alive rn is AI. If anything, scum would be more active to appear towny.
I'm lock town because I'm the one posting so I know my own alignment. :)

But I think the only realistic scumteam with me has my partners as Mellow and Ex exactly and I already said I just let wolf Ex carry us in that case.

What if they vote you? (:

Not sure if I like you throwing that responsibility on her since she said she might just put an alarm 30min before EoD when you'll not be around and that forces her to vote Johnny if she doesn't rush something right now
It was a joke.

But in all seriousness, I'm always voting where the townspeople are voting because otherwise it's a lose lose situation. I will fight for where I want to vote but at the end of the day not voting with them makes us lose the game every time.

Votecount 3.8

Legacy
(1) (Mikey the Moblin)
Johnny (1) Legacy of Smiles

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino,)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th (today) at 7pm MST. (1 hour, 45 minutes)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Taking another quick peek
I feel like ml minish shouldn't have rescinded cause if kirino is a wolf there wont be a wolf rush there. The vote from ex is interesting but I dont have much of a reason to be pinged by it
I see johnny popped into the thread and popped back out unfort
Kind of looking like the thread is a little dead right now which is absolutely not okay, not when the lynch is this important

I have no frame of reference for what kind of player legacy is but bussing here seems stupid to me so I'll choose to believe they aren't on a team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom