• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Honestly I think Mikey might just be a wolf? It's getting to the point where I absolutely just think he's trying to brute force a miselim he thinks he can get and he's getting townread for doing it.

So much for saying I'm blatantly openwolfing, that's exactly what he's doing.
You're an easy mislynch?
I'm getting town read because I'm town and trying to solve. The only team without you on it is rubik/johnny/kirino, we've established that
Kirino's posts coupled with my earlier paranoia are making me think this team is really not a thing, unless they're hard carrying this mylo

You're an easy mislynch?
I'm getting town read because I'm town and trying to solve. The only team without you on it is rubik/johnny/kirino, we've established that
Kirino's posts coupled with my earlier paranoia are making me think this team is really not a thing, unless they're hard carrying this mylo
The only viable team WITH me is me/Mellow/Ex and you're hard shielding Ex!

If you're town then please for the love of everything just stop getting caught up on these really bad reads. I've spewed the majority of the game town if I'm scum but you don't care because it doesn't fit what you want to see!

I'm not buying you're town. I'm just incredibly disappointed if you're town. If you are... this isn't solving, this is your ego.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Are you still confident on kirino? I'm not so sure

Not confident no. But I feel like he has a lot of potential pairings. And if Johnny is town and Tristan is 3rd party killing role then all roads just point to him for me. Johnny doesn't even necessarily have to be town in this case but that's just an extra possibility.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
The only viable team WITH me is me/Mellow/Ex and you're hard shielding Ex!

If you're town then please for the love of everything just stop getting caught up on these really bad reads. I've spewed the majority of the game town if I'm scum but you don't care because it doesn't fit what you want to see!

I'm not buying you're town. I'm just incredibly disappointed if you're town. If you are... this isn't solving, this is your ego.
"If you lynch me ur bad"

Okay I'm trying my best

I would vote Kirino but I think Johnny is a more likely hit. Kirino I don't know but I've got to admit I did get genuine vibes from them earlier. Want to see their reaction to my latest post before I get a solid read on them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom