• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
edwodp, didn't mean to post yet.

The inverse, however, doesn't mean Rubik is scum. Just wanted to point this out. Essentially...

If Rubik is scum, then Kirino is scum.
If Kirino is scum, Rubik isn't necessarily scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
edwodp, didn't mean to post yet.

The inverse, however, doesn't mean Rubik is scum. Just wanted to point this out. Essentially...

If Rubik is scum, then Kirino is scum.
If Kirino is scum, Rubik isn't necessarily scum.
That's likely the case, yeah.

I wish kirino had been more vocal about how town I am here, but whatever.

I'd also like to add that if Kirino is town, I'm town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd like to point out that D2, Rub specifically asked Kirino to confirm him through some sort of power. This means if Rubik is scum, Kirino is always scum too
My issue with it is that I doubt something that explicitly clears Rubik requires himself to step forward and demand Kirino to confirm. If it was something that really just proved Rubik to be Town Kirino would’ve stepped ahead and confirmed it willingly regardless of alignment lol

Assuming Rubik is honest here with the pinkie promise I feel like the Rubik-Kirino interaction is lost and I guess Kirino can go both ways now

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My issue with it is that I doubt something that explicitly clears Rubik requires himself to step forward and demand Kirino to confirm. If it was something that really just proved Rubik to be Town Kirino would’ve stepped ahead and confirmed it willingly regardless of alignment lol

Assuming Rubik is honest here with the pinkie promise I feel like the Rubik-Kirino interaction is lost and I guess Kirino can go both ways now
Your imagination ought to be stronger than that.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
And if there’s a damn framer I’ll eat an entire pillow and crack an egg with my buttcheeks because it makes little literally 0 sense for a framer role like this to exist.
Again, I think something here is just slightly over your head. I'm this hypothetical situation, all the framer would have to do is target someone and that person shows up wolf if investigated that night. This is independent of whether they are investigated. If this proposed mail cop investigates, they pick the investigation target and then a letter recipient. It's just like a normal cop, but more moving parts because the investigator wouldn't receive the results, their mail recipient would.

I seriously doubt that this scenario is the case, miller seems a more likely.

I feel that this is most likely the case too. I'd like to vote Kirino, but my issue is if I do, and Legacy and Kirino are also Town, we lose since they can jump on it. However, I will place my vote tomorrow if we aren't deciding on this push as a town.

Votecount 3.3

Kirino
(1) (Legacy of Smiles)
Legacy (1) (Mikey the Moblin)

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th at 7pm MST.

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Again, I think something here is just slightly over your head. I'm this hypothetical situation, all the framer would have to do is target someone and that person shows up wolf if investigated that night. This is independent of whether they are investigated. If this proposed mail cop investigates, they pick the investigation target and then a letter recipient. It's just like a normal cop, but more moving parts because the investigator wouldn't receive the results, their mail recipient would.
I already said it before and I say it again: I doubt we'd have a Framer for a Mail Cop because mailing the results to other people already weakens the role enough (since the results can be sent to mafia hindering them useless or straight up out a fake result without the fear of someone claiming they were lying). And having a normal cop + a mail cop would usually be way too Townsided

Other issue are that a framer nor a mail cop would usually be able to get their actions through a dead player due to priority (since kills usually happen before them) and the color contradiction has still not been explained but seems to point it to not being a mechanical frame.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I see we're talking about mechanical bullcrap again
At what point do we say "okay yeah we've run through every possible scenario and still dont know what happened because nobody is allowed to claim anything" and get on with it

Minish, I'm not opposed to lynching kirino, I just think order matters and it's highly possible for worlds where kirino is still town to exist

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
When I first brought up the framer, I did so under believing I had some sort of idea to what Sun's role was. However, the events of today have caused me to rethink that and, especially considering the character flavour others described earlier, I'm willing to believe he was just a Miller.

All this mechanical discussion made reading the past few pages kind of a drag, ngl. I think Legacy is a decent contender for scum because they have a crapton of posts but the majority of it has been related to mechanics or creating associatives while constantly reiterating why they should be locktown. This is in contrast to Mikey, who, while he has also been stating that he's locktown, has a much larger resume of contributions to this game and is far more likely to be town. So assuming the Mikey-Legacy interactions were T-W, the W is far more likely to be Legacy the way I see it. The vast majority of Legacy's posts are incredibly CWACy and a lot of them are just straight up pointless.

The Min and Kirino debacle seems like T-W to me but it's hard to say who is which (it could also be T-T but definitely not W-W). Both of them have made decent points against the other and Min's ISO was really in depth, while Kirino did seem a bit non-committal earlier.

I still want to think Rubik is town, but lately I've been feeling more unsure. A Kirino-Rubik scum team is certainly possible, and I admit my main reason for townreading Rubik is really weak.

Ex has been super active this phase and seems to be genuinely trying really hard to solve. Not really getting scum vibes.

Johnny is pretty null, I'd say he's right in the middle as far as scum leans go.

Given all this, Legacy or Kirino are probably the best places to look today. They both seem to have a lot of possible scum teams with people, the former especially. However, I will wait to place a vote, or if you guys would prefer I can refrain from voting at all since scum could so easily jump on.

These are just my quick thoughts after not having really been able to comprehend most of the banter from today and as I start getting ready to go to work.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Trying to figure out how legacy dying advances mezlo's wincon

Because let's be clear mezlo wants to lynch a wolf today if they're 3p unless they're a lyncher perhaps? I can't say I like the 3p voting with me but afaik they do need to wolf hunt
And I don't think mezlo is a wolf without legacy, unless I'm missing something?

When I first brought up the framer, I did so under believing I had some sort of idea to what Sun's role was. However, the events of today have caused me to rethink that and, especially considering the character flavour others described earlier, I'm willing to believe he was just a Miller.

All this mechanical discussion made reading the past few pages kind of a drag, ngl. I think Legacy is a decent contender for scum because they have a crapton of posts but the majority of it has been related to mechanics or creating associatives while constantly reiterating why they should be locktown. This is in contrast to Mikey, who, while he has also been stating that he's locktown, has a much larger resume of contributions to this game and is far more likely to be town. So assuming the Mikey-Legacy interactions were T-W, the W is far more likely to be Legacy the way I see it. The vast majority of Legacy's posts are incredibly CWACy and a lot of them are just straight up pointless.

The Min and Kirino debacle seems like T-W to me but it's hard to say who is which (it could also be T-T but definitely not W-W). Both of them have made decent points against the other and Min's ISO was really in depth, while Kirino did seem a bit non-committal earlier.

I still want to think Rubik is town, but lately I've been feeling more unsure. A Kirino-Rubik scum team is certainly possible, and I admit my main reason for townreading Rubik is really weak.

Ex has been super active this phase and seems to be genuinely trying really hard to solve. Not really getting scum vibes.

Johnny is pretty null, I'd say he's right in the middle as far as scum leans go.

Given all this, Legacy or Kirino are probably the best places to look today. They both seem to have a lot of possible scum teams with people, the former especially. However, I will wait to place a vote, or if you guys would prefer I can refrain from voting at all since scum could so easily jump on.

These are just my quick thoughts after not having really been able to comprehend most of the banter from today and as I start getting ready to go to work.
I also hate it when the top poster tries to mechanically solve the game. I've also said that I shouldn't be considered lock town but if I am a wolf either you are my partner or I'm actively sabotaging my team. That means I'm clearly far from a likely wolf.

I'm honestly getting more and more confident that you're purposefully trying to side with the wolves and I don't like it. If you make us lose, I assure you I will make sure you lose with us.

Trying to figure out how legacy dying advances mezlo's wincon

Because let's be clear mezlo wants to lynch a wolf today if they're 3p unless they're a lyncher perhaps? I can't say I like the 3p voting with me but afaik they do need to wolf hunt
And I don't think mezlo is a wolf without legacy, unless I'm missing something?
Mezlo wants to chop a town. That way they auto win if they're a role that has to just survive.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
- Mido (Legacy) stayed on Pen (SunFan)'s wagon all D1
- Kirino sat on my wagon D1 for the longest time and moved to Rag to make her the main lynch over Chevy
- Johnny went from Moe (was it RVS?) to Libk to Chevy midDay and stayed there until the end
- Minish started the Rag wagon and her third vote added momentum to it
- Moe tunneled Chevy all D1

- Moe sat on Rubik all Day
- Johnny voted Libk when Day was approaching end
- Legacy joined Libk's wagon on the last 3h
- Kirino attempts votes Tristan, ends up being a pointless vote
- Minish doesn't vote all Day (I can't remember if this is when you ran outta internet?)

Noone looks too good tbh
I find the Johnny+Legacy voting Libk so close to each other a bit weird
Johnny flopping around a bit D1 too

I don't think it's a strong scum indicator though
I'm not sure if wagonomics help us much I'll prolly have to ISO some stuff
grumble grumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom