• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Do either of you find it odd in the slightest that Min had no solid read of me all game until MYLO, when she’s suddently convinced I’m scum and wants to lynch me to the point of largely ignoring all other options? And that Legacy also started supporting a wagon on me just as suddenly, even after I pointed out that other possible scum teams exist based on his own PoE? Do you really not find the wagon on me at all suspicious, or think that at least one of them isn’t scum, given this? And while the effort of the ISO was certainly impressive, the actual read wasn’t: it’s mainly based on me being uncertain/hedgy, but I’ve been so for recent games as town, too. There’s little actual substance there. I’m going to be fairly annoyed if I get mislynched because of a combination of good optics and “just trust me bro lol” from the two main people going after me.

I'm not ignoring all other options. I haven't even voted you or anyone yet because I'm trying to figure things out. I just think you're a strong option. And you keep saying me ignoring reading you and then pushing you is suspicious but I'd like never do that as scum? I'd have at least shaded you or something before coming out of nowhere with this. So maybe it is more than just trust me.

I am growing a little more wary because of how many people saying they're on board with you now, though I don't know if some of them are just posturing and not actually willing to lynch you or not.

I didn’t give any reads on you either, but I doubt you’d suggest we’re scumbuds. The actual reason for this is quite simply that I have a bad tendency to put off ISOs/reads for players I find difficult to read or that I see as null, as you and Johnny often are for me.

You've given more of a read on me than you have on Johnny. You suggested me and Tristan could be scum and tinfoiled me a bit. Then we had a back and forth.

I never said this.

That's true, I somehow got Johnny and Legacy mixed up.

Killing inactives is generally pro-town and is what I almost always suggest vigs do as town, and I encourage you to look back through previous games to check. Whatever other reasons you might have for suspecting

Killing inactives you're reading as town isn't protown. Especially when they can be replaced. Mido alone would have been a not horrible suggestion, but Pen who you had even a slight town read on was. Especially since he's since flipped town. If vig just hits people just for inactivity then that makes the game even easier for scum because they're usually town and it's easy for scum to pass off town vig targets because of inactivity.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why can't Legacy be scum without Tristan/Johnny?
From what I understood he hinted to be partially responsible for some of the letter fiasco?

Considering there are three scenarios: All letters don’t exist, only one letter exists, no letter exists.

If both people received the letter this means either we have a scum messenger or a town messenger/mail cop.

If both results are fake (as in existing but providing false results), that probably implies a scum messenger and in this scenario mafia tricks Johnny into believing that Tristan is 3p with the letter. Since this happens N1 it’s unlikely for them to really know Tristan’s alignment, so unless mafia got extremely lucky they were likely planning to either bus Tristan or lower his lynch priority. In this case this ties Legacy+Tristan together. This excludes both Rubik and Johnny from being scum.

If only the first letter doesn’t exist, it also implies mafia messenger (possibly with limited shots due to the lack of a truly existing letter D1). But in this scenario it’s more likely that something revealed Tristan’s alignment to mafia during the night, so they bluff something like a Mail Cop, and send a letter on the next day hoping to get a mislynch. This ties Legacy+Johnny and excludes both Rubik and Tristan from being scum.

If only the first result is legitimate and is the only one to exist, that means Tristan is 3p and Legacy is by consequence likely not paired with Tristan nor Johnny. This however implies that Rubik tried to pull a shenanigan here to discredit the Tristan’s 3p result by saying the letters can’t be trusted. In this scenario he can still be scum with Johnny but he’s never scum with Legacy or Tristan.

Second scenario is the one I’m the most skeptical because Legacy is defending Tristan and third scenario just seems more plausible because it’s not as expository as a Legacy+Tristan world.

If no letters exist then it’s Rubik/Johnny/Legacy which doesn’t make sense to me at all, because why would they present a letter just to undermine its credibility and right after assume responsibility?

And if there’s a damn framer I’ll eat an entire pillow and crack an egg with my buttcheeks because it makes little literally 0 sense for a framer role like this to exist.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
From what I understood he hinted to be partially responsible for some of the letter fiasco?

Considering there are three scenarios: All letters don’t exist, only one letter exists, no letter exists.

If both people received the letter this means either we have a scum messenger or a town messenger/mail cop.

If both results are fake (as in existing but providing false results), that probably implies a scum messenger and in this scenario mafia tricks Johnny into believing that Tristan is 3p with the letter. Since this happens N1 it’s unlikely for them to really know Tristan’s alignment, so unless mafia got extremely lucky they were likely planning to either bus Tristan or lower his lynch priority. In this case this ties Legacy+Tristan together. This excludes both Rubik and Johnny from being scum.

If only the first letter doesn’t exist, it also implies mafia messenger (possibly with limited shots due to the lack of a truly existing letter D1). But in this scenario it’s more likely that something revealed Tristan’s alignment to mafia during the night, so they bluff something like a Mail Cop, and send a letter on the next day hoping to get a mislynch. This ties Legacy+Johnny and excludes both Rubik and Tristan from being scum.

If only the first result is legitimate and is the only one to exist, that means Tristan is 3p and Legacy is by consequence likely not paired with Tristan nor Johnny. This however implies that Rubik tried to pull a shenanigan here to discredit the Tristan’s 3p result by saying the letters can’t be trusted. In this scenario he can still be scum with Johnny but he’s never scum with Legacy or Tristan.

Second scenario is the one I’m the most skeptical because Legacy is defending Tristan and third scenario just seems more plausible because it’s not as expository as a Legacy+Tristan world.

If no letters exist then it’s Rubik/Johnny/Legacy which doesn’t make sense to me at all, because why would they present a letter just to undermine its credibility and right after assume responsibility?

And if there’s a damn framer I’ll eat an entire pillow and crack an egg with my buttcheeks because it makes little literally 0 sense for a framer role like this to exist.

Yeah I'm not discounting it as impossible because of this. I think it's possible there's a framer or something like that. Legacy claimed that he was sabotaged n1 not that he messed with anything.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know my reputation with tunnels has been kinda damaged last game but it’s literally impossible to have town Rubik if Tristan is 3p which is what I’m doubling down on
I'm literally town here. I'll even give you a damn pinky promise.

I refuse to let this game end with a mislynch on me again.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You mean N2 right? otherwise the tristan check would be fake?
not sure what you mean by messed with anything

No he said n1 pretty sure. I don't think that means the Tristan check is fake because I don't think he's necessarily the one sending letters. Just that he knows he was messed with.

I'm literally town here. I'll even give you a damn pinky promise.

I refuse to let this game end with a mislynch on me again.

You should know I'm town here because it's mylo and I'm not pushing you. Haha.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
No he said n1 pretty sure. I don't think that means the Tristan check is fake because I don't think he's necessarily the one sending letters. Just that he knows he was messed with.

You should know I'm town here because it's mylo and I'm not pushing you. Haha.
I still think you might be scum here trying to pocket me, but that beats getting mislynched.

oh damn
how loyal are your pinky promises though

I don't intend to break it, I'm an extremely honest person generally. I also am not planning to pinkie promise information again within the next 6 months minimum (ideally 1+ years) because that just limits my scum play significantly.

I pinkie promise that I'm town this game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ooh hmm
I see what you mean

maybe I misunderstood everything then :psyduck:
I'm not sure why anyone would trust that though? If that's what's going on I'm more likely to take it with a grain of salt tbh

Trust that Legacy was messed with? I mean I don't think he's locked town or anything.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I pinkie promise that I'm town this game.
if everyone starts using pinkie promises as trust tells it might get banned here lol

My first instinct would to take that as a confirmation that Legacy+Tristan but it seems like I misunderstood what some people were saying here and I might need to step back and reevaluate things up (:

I'm pretty lost at the moment here

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
if everyone starts using pinkie promises as trust tells it might get banned here lol

My first instinct would to take that as a confirmation that Legacy+Tristan but it seems like I misunderstood what some people were saying here and I might need to step back and reevaluate things up (:

I'm pretty lost at the moment here
Overuse hurts your scum game, so probably not.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I know my reputation with tunnels has been kinda damaged last game but it’s literally impossible to have town Rubik if Tristan is 3p which is what I’m doubling down on
I'd like to point out that D2, Rub specifically asked Kirino to confirm him through some sort of power. This means if Rubik is scum, Kirino is always scum too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom