• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This is a long post but I tried to put my read take aways in bold and blue for each post. This makes me feel more confident about Kirino as scum, likely with Johnny as his partner (unsure on the third). He was very noncommittal d1. Leaving his options open for Libk/Rag/Tristan the whole time pretty much. He went back and forth on Libk and Rag especially. D2 same deal with Libk and Tristan. He was on board with Libk til the Tristan 3rd party thing (which was brought up by Johnny) and then pushed Tristan more.
I like this except for the part where I'm scum. As I've said before, I have reason to believe, and be relatively certain, that either you or Kirino are scum. If you had to pick someone besides me as scum, who would it be?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
that’s an impressive ISO lol

I really like some points of it and it probably makes me a bit more confident on a Kirino lynch

I kinda want to comment on his suggestion about Vigi-ing Pen or Mido because I feel like I kinda know what he was going for there but I want him to defend himself first just in case he ends up going in another direction which would prolly be the hammer on the last nail for me lol

Kirino/Ex would be kinda funny can you imagine both rolling scum on their birthday :pikachuwu:
I’m not scum with him unfortunately lol, so you might want to reevaluate that spot. I still strongly believe one of them is Rubik and I was kinda hoping for you to elaborate on that interaction between them but it was like the only one you said nothing :v

I'm playing a typical town Rubik game
I feel like I have little experience with scum you but I feel like your mafia/town playstyle is really similar so I’m really not sure what a “typical town” Rubik is and the fact you keep saying that just feels like self awareness of your meta which is just WIFOM

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I like this except for the part where I'm scum. As I've said before, I have reason to believe, and be relatively certain, that either you or Kirino are scum. If you had to pick someone besides me as scum, who would it be?

I'm not sure. I think Rubik is just town here probably. I do think Mikey is town but him wanting to swing away from Kirino is giving me some pause. And I don't think Legacy is as townie as he's saying especially having seen him in last game. Feel like he's trying to play up the newbie card a bit too much. But he's also voting Kirino so either I'm wrong on Kirino or Legacy is maybe just town. So like a Kirino/Ex/Mikey team is like plausible?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I still strongly believe one of them is Rubik and I was kinda hoping for you to elaborate on that interaction between them but it was like the only one you said nothing :v

Legacy seems to be saying the same thing so the team would have to be exactly Rubik/Kirino/Legacy in that case. So I didn't feel the need to explore it. If it had just been Kirino/Rubik, I would've tinfoiled it a bit more.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Legacy seems to be saying the same thing so the team would have to be exactly Rubik/Kirino/Legacy in that case. So I didn't feel the need to explore it. If it had just been Kirino/Rubik, I would've tinfoiled it a bit more.
I think I missed it then? Because the only thing I ever saw from Legacy in defending Rubik was him interpreting Rubik getting the Sunfun thing as townie. As far as I remember anything other than that was Rubik putting this into his mouth which means literally nothing if Rubik is scum :v

Which I already made counterpoints and even to Legacy’s own conclusion put Rubik back in the PoE :v

In any case I was thinking maybe Kirino/Rubik/Moe or You or Johnny

because Legacy can’t be scum without either Tristan or Johnny I think? So if Kirino is scum that makes Rubik+Legacy impossible?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think I missed it then? Because the only thing I ever saw from Legacy in defending Rubik was him interpreting Rubik getting the Sunfun thing as townie. As far as I remember anything other than that was Rubik putting this into his mouth which means literally nothing if Rubik is scum :v

Which I already made counterpoints and even to Legacy’s own conclusion put Rubik back in the PoE :v

In any case I was thinking maybe Kirino/Rubik/Moe or You or Johnny

because Legacy can’t be scum without either Tristan or Johnny I think? So if Kirino is scum that makes Rubik+Legacy impossible?

Hmm maybe I misinterpreted things. I'm not sure now. Rubik doesn't feel like scum to me though.

Why can't Legacy be scum without Tristan/Johnny?

I know my reputation with tunnels has been kinda damaged last game but it’s literally impossible to have town Rubik if Tristan is 3p which is what I’m doubling down on

Why?

I know my reputation with tunnels has been kinda damaged last game but it’s literally impossible to have town Rubik if Tristan is 3p which is what I’m doubling down on
Can I ask how it's literally impossible please? Because the last time somebody said that this game it was calling me a wolf lol.

Hmm maybe I misinterpreted things. I'm not sure now. Rubik doesn't feel like scum to me though.

Why can't Legacy be scum without Tristan/Johnny?

Why?
I'm only scum without Tristan or Rubik if Im actively sabotaging my team to go deep... at MyLo.

Honestly I think if Im a wolf I have to be with Mellow because I might usually be a deep player but I'm not a me me me player and I would never risk throwing a game that is easy for wolves to win so I can pull off a super deep solo win.

Kirino

Tatakae
really like some points of it and it probably makes me a bit more confident on a Kirino lynch
Do either of you find it odd in the slightest that Min had no solid read of me all game until MYLO, when she’s suddently convinced I’m scum and wants to lynch me to the point of largely ignoring all other options? And that Legacy also started supporting a wagon on me just as suddenly, even after I pointed out that other possible scum teams exist based on his own PoE? Do you really not find the wagon on me at all suspicious, or think that at least one of them isn’t scum, given this? And while the effort of the ISO was certainly impressive, the actual read wasn’t: it’s mainly based on me being uncertain/hedgy, but I’ve been so for recent games as town, too. There’s little actual substance there. I’m going to be fairly annoyed if I get mislynched because of a combination of good optics and “just trust me bro lol” from the two main people going after me.
A few things that stand out to me is that he seems to not give any reads on Johnny except for connecting him with Tristan
I didn’t give any reads on you either, but I doubt you’d suggest we’re scumbuds. The actual reason for this is quite simply that I have a bad tendency to put off ISOs/reads for players I find difficult to read or that I see as null, as you and Johnny often are for me.
saying if Tristan is scum than Johnny is and vice versa.
I never said this.
Also him suggesting vig to hit Mido or Pen (the later of which we know was town) felt weird.
Killing inactives is generally pro-town and is what I almost always suggest vigs do as town, and I encourage you to look back through previous games to check. Whatever other reasons you might have for suspecting me, this shouldn’t be one of them.

Kirino

Tatakae
I’ll post more substantively when I’m off work, for the record. It’s been a bit frustrating to see this phase develop so quickly while I’ve been busy, but I’m glad the weekend is here so I can actually devote time to this.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Killing inactives is generally pro-town and is what I almost always suggest vigs do as town
Yea, nevermind you said what I was wondering

I personally have a grudge towards inactive people and if we had like entered today without them subbing out we’d’ve prolly lost (*bulba games flashbacks* god I wish I could elbow drop contrainer and officer snake) so I actually feel like suggesting a vig on inactive to have active people on EoD normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom