• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Your poe has three towns in it
If you're sticking to that then that just makes you a wolf
For all your talk of wanting me to step back and look with an unbiased perspective, maybe you've failed to do the same
My PoE has at least two towns in it because there are five players lol. I'm not a wolf just because we disagree over if Ex deserves to be in the PoE over Rubik.

Cant believe you complain I'm not solving and then complain about my solve lol.

You aren't clearing townies...
Ok so I cleared Mellow, an easy mischop assuming Ex is town. Clearing mellow, if I'm wolf and Ex is town and Mellow is 3p is outright sabotaging myself.

Also I'm now bussing Kirino apparently.

So apparently I am both sabotaging the wolves and openwolfing simultaneously. That's ridiculous.

I am either the deepest of deep wolves, sabotaging my own team for town cred to solo the game OR I am hard openwolfing, clearing my teammates Mellow and Rubik.

You can't push me on both worlds.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll check interactions tonight when I wake up. If we lose by lynching Kirino I'll take the blame. But at this point I feel like either Kirino is mafia or Tristan is. And I'm willing to believe Tristan is 3rd party. Those wagons yesterday don't feel like town/mafia.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Ok so I cleared Mellow, an easy mischop assuming Ex is town. Clearing mellow, if I'm wolf and Ex is town and Mellow is 3p is outright sabotaging myself.

Also I'm now bussing Kirino apparently.

So apparently I am both sabotaging the wolves and openwolfing simultaneously. That's ridiculous.
Nah
This is just bad faith arguing
You aren't willing to prove anything to me, you're just trying to phrase everything I say as something somehow unbelievable
If you want to play the newbie card you cant also say "this position is just frankly ridiculous for me to be in as a wolf, wot wot!"
Its mylo, theres no excuse for you not to be able to present actual viable scum teams
We dont have the luxury of firing inside a poe at random, we have to full solve
Right now
Are you town or what man

Nah
This is just bad faith arguing
You aren't willing to prove anything to me, you're just trying to phrase everything I say as something somehow unbelievable
If you want to play the newbie card you cant also say "this position is just frankly ridiculous for me to be in as a wolf, wot wot!"
Its mylo, theres no excuse for you not to be able to present actual viable scum teams
We dont have the luxury of firing inside a poe at random, we have to full solve
Right now
Are you town or what man
We have 72 hours in a Day and I just subbed into a game with people I have zero meta on while I am very busy irl. I have town cleared two people in the consensus PoE. My current solve includes 5 players, of which 3 are scum and of which one is scum in almost every world and I am currently going through every player on that list to attempt to eliminate them.

What more can you seriously expect from me at this point. Insinuating that I have done nothing is frankly out of line. If I was not active, Mellow or Rubik would have honestly been eliminated today in almost every world. Only one town needed to invite on one of them to lose.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'll check interactions tonight when I wake up. If we lose by lynching Kirino I'll take the blame. But at this point I feel like either Kirino is mafia or Tristan is. And I'm willing to believe Tristan is 3rd party. Those wagons yesterday don't feel like town/mafia.
Just in the case kirino is town I think it's better to go after legacy today, pending your check for interactions obvs
I think in worlds where mezlo is actually scum kirino is still town so it's probably safer to lynch outside of those two for now yeah?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm quoting this post because it's the one I clicked on

Legacy and rubik's poes are so divergent from mine that I think they p much have to be wolves

I think legacy is basically openwolfing rn, and their repeated insistence that it MAKES NO SENSE for them to do what they're doing as scum is a tired trope atp p scummy p scummy

I see this as legacy/rubik scumteam practically outing to push a mislynch on a townie, which gives them a majority vote to clean up the rest of the game
The third might actually be kirino because of how nobody else seems quite as insistent as these two about their poe. Although I'd bet that when kirino does come their poe will look quite similar

Like am I stupid or have you guys not read minish's iso
I do think minish struggles to generate content as a wolf from my experience in jojo mafia
Combine that with a couple of pure posts like the one I quoted. Yes, minish is good, but I would even town read sunfan for making a post like that
Exlight is lol we aren't lynching them
Maybe final 3 it's allowed
I'm town, so I'm hoping you're just scum here.
If we lynch kirino and he's town, I'm guessing you're scum. Lol

Votecount 3.1

No Lynch
(1) (Mikey the Moblin)
Kirino (1) (Legacy of Smiles)

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino)

An announcement is coming within a few minutes.

Mikey, I'm sorry but this is the most egregious openwolfing I've ever had to play against and it's MyLo and I can't even tell if you're just a towny who just refuses to take in anything that doesn't support their argument.

You're arguing for me openwolfing then you're arguing for me deepwolfing and back and forth... those things are mutually exclusive. You can't just cherry pick the things you see that you most agree with and ignore everything else.

Like I'm sorry if I come off harsh but I think you really just need this realisation that you're not taking this in.

Hello hi, I’m here to direct everyone to please

STOP BLOODY SOFTING BEFORE YOU DIE

Pray Bok has mercy on your souls for the damage so far

You guys made my co-mod cry, which I can't forgive. The game is now going into strict mode.

Claiming Rules
  • No hard claiming
  • No obvious softclaming.
  • The only soft claiming that's allowed is saying you believe someone is innocent or guilty. (Ex: If a cop checks funnier and sees he's scum, he can say he has reason to believe funnier is scum, but cannot explicitly say he cop checked funnier).

If any claims fall outside of these guidelines after this post, I will mod-kill you. I don't care if it costs you and your team the game. If you're not sure, ask. If you don't ask and you break this rule you'll be modkilled. I know I posted this before, so let me add some BIG COLOURFUL LETTERS to prove I'm serious this time.

That is all. I hope you're all having a great day and have fun playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom