• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

I'm claiming a sabotaged ability on one night. I'm not claiming which night I was sabotaged. My ability was redirected to somebody else and its effects were negatively affected. I believe the wolves redirected a message onto Rubik yesterday in order to frame Sun Fan today. I believe Sun Fan was not the mafia kill. Will be back later.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
why would rubik put the legitimacy of the letter in question if it’s the only thing that saved tristan’s ass last Day? lol
Hmmmm I guess not
Although this makes me consider
I think it makes sense for rubik to claim the message in an attempt to mislynch 3p mezlo which wins the game for rubik/legacy teams
Which also explains why legacy says they're sabotaged instead of just roleblocked or some other bullcrap

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sleep as in no lynch
I think this is fair and probably the right choice.

I feel like a framer is highly unlikely lol

it would require not only this sort of cop that gives its results to someone else sorta role to exist but also a framer that interacts with it and that works in the very specific way you’re putting it as

I feel like occam’s razor just says the role is scum messing around and that both results are questionable
1. Why couldn't a cop role like that exist? The game is clearly role madness, judging from statements made so far, coupled with unique, and partially unrevealed roles on death.

2. What game have you played where a framer didn't blanket sabotage results?

I'm claiming a sabotaged ability on one night. I'm not claiming which night I was sabotaged. My ability was redirected to somebody else and its effects were negatively affected. I believe the wolves redirected a message onto Rubik yesterday in order to frame Sun Fan today. I believe Sun Fan was not the mafia kill. Will be back later.
I'd buy this. If sun wasn't scum kill, mafia either holstered or was blocked. Or they both visited the same target.

CALL IT NOW I WAS RIGHT ALL GAME SOUND THE ALARMS
Hard doubt

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's obviously not 1 because I would never reveal that lmao.
I mean, if you're trying to use "clearing" me to clear yourself, it's ultimately wifom.

That said, both Kirino and Legacy have said I'm town. Unless you think we're the exact scum team, there's no reason for me to have two players validating me like that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why couldn't a cop role like that exist? The game is clearly role madness, judging from statements made so far, coupled with unique, and partially unrevealed roles on death.
That’s not the issue. The issue is us having to speculate the existence of not only one but two roles (this messenger cop and a framer specifically for it). Even if it’s real we don’t know how many shots it has, or if it’s still even around. Not to mention that the fact it seems to be distributed as letters/messages already causes enough WIFOM to be around it, which makes a framer way too much of an overkill.

And as far as we know from what was said in-thread there’s no way to verify if Rubik is lying to push a 3p lynch or that whatever you received is truly an alignment check rather than just some random note made to spread misinformation like his.

That said, both Kirino and Legacy have said I'm town.
I’m not sure why them saying they’re townreading you should mean you’re cleared.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That’s not the issue. The issue is us having to speculate the existence of not only one but two roles (this messenger cop and a framer specifically for it). Even if it’s real we don’t know how many shots it has, or if it’s still even around. Not to mention that the fact it seems to be distributed as letters/messages already causes enough WIFOM to be around it, which makes a framer way too much of an overkill.

And as far as we know from what was said in-thread there’s no way to verify if Rubik is lying to push a 3p lynch or that whatever you received is truly an alignment check rather than just some random note made to spread misinformation like his.

I’m not sure why them saying they’re townreading you should mean you’re cleared.
I'm assuming they both have a basis in mechanics when they say that. Neither of their reads seems to be based on my content.

I mean, if you're trying to use "clearing" me to clear yourself, it's ultimately wifom.

That said, both Kirino and Legacy have said I'm town. Unless you think we're the exact scum team, there's no reason for me to have two players validating me like that.
Ok yeah I could but...

1. That's just a dumb play. If I were mafia, I could win today. Why do I care about being cleared in a situation like that to the point where I outright remove what would presumably be wolf-me's easiest way to win from the game.

2. I have zero reason, at all, to out the information I outed. That was the most pro-town thing anybody has done since start of day. Can you think of any reason I would out that info as wolf? And don't say cred, I clearly got no town cred from that.

Maybe just maybe I'm actively sabotaging my wincon to WIFOM the hell out of town for... reasons??? when wolves are about to win. But I'm definitely far from a likely wolf candidate right now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A SPECIFIC FRAMER THAT CAN ONLY TARGET A SPECIFIC INVESTIGATIVE ROLE. IT'S MOST LIKELY A BLANKET USE ABILITY AND THEY SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN A HIT ON THAT ROLE.

It's not unreasonable to speculate a role exists in a game where claiming is super limited, but sharing info learned from an outside source isn't. If it was you, instead if me yesterday, who had learned that Tristan was "neither town nor scum" what would you have done yesterday, and then said today, learning Rub's shared info? This is a good question for everyone to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom