• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I don't think sun fan was the mafia kill. I obviously can't explain why, but it's not the first thing that will likely come to your minds. Hence why I made my first post above.
Like what does this even mean

If rubik claims a letter saying sunfan is mafia
But mezlo a perhaps mafia implies mafia didnt kill sunfan (which seems kind of suspect if you're a harmless 3p like you say)
And the previous letter by johnny claimed mezlo was neither town nor scum

Like what the actual heck I'm playing jigsaw with river rocks

Mikey the Moblin

If the first message was just a message and not an alignment peek, why go after mezlo? Why say they're 3p and not mafia?
How would mezlo know to claim 3p?

Like this really just looks like a fake 3p claim

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My internet went out before last eod so unfortunately I didn't get a vote in.

Sunfan would be a kind of odd mafia kill considering he was on quite a few suspect lists. He's also a weird vig kill though because he hadn't had time to really get into the game and I feel there were better/safer targets. He is a good 3rd party kill though because sunfan goes hard on lynching 3rd party.

If we assume that he wasn't the mafia kill it makes sense that the letter is due to a framing role. Mafia isn't gonna frame someone then kill them (unless this is an elaborate 3rd party fake claim).

Anyways, I think Kirino is scum. Hot take I know.

Reading through eod after I finally got internet back for some reason I just got scum vibes from Kirino. Him coming in at eod like that and voting Tristan reminded me of his scumplay. I feel like scum Kirino sits back and jumps in last minute to try to get stuff done. But, other than that, if the wagons are Libk (town) and Tristan (3rd party), I feel like scum Kirino sits back til he feels like he can maybe get a lynch on 3rd party. He doesn't push it very hard to not get suspicion on him, and he does it then when the alternate is town because if it doesn't go through it isn't the worst thing. I feel like scum would want 3rd party dead there because of the 2nd n1 kill. Though it's also worth the gamble to not really push it because 3rd party hitting town helps mafia out.

I don't know the math right now but does mylo add up with there being a 3rd party?

Mikey the Moblin

My internet went out before last eod so unfortunately I didn't get a vote in.

Sunfan would be a kind of odd mafia kill considering he was on quite a few suspect lists. He's also a weird vig kill though because he hadn't had time to really get into the game and I feel there were better/safer targets. He is a good 3rd party kill though because sunfan goes hard on lynching 3rd party.

If we assume that he wasn't the mafia kill it makes sense that the letter is due to a framing role. Mafia isn't gonna frame someone then kill them (unless this is an elaborate 3rd party fake claim).

Anyways, I think Kirino is scum. Hot take I know.

Reading through eod after I finally got internet back for some reason I just got scum vibes from Kirino. Him coming in at eod like that and voting Tristan reminded me of his scumplay. I feel like scum Kirino sits back and jumps in last minute to try to get stuff done. But, other than that, if the wagons are Libk (town) and Tristan (3rd party), I feel like scum Kirino sits back til he feels like he can maybe get a lynch on 3rd party. He doesn't push it very hard to not get suspicion on him, and he does it then when the alternate is town because if it doesn't go through it isn't the worst thing. I feel like scum would want 3rd party dead there because of the 2nd n1 kill. Though it's also worth the gamble to not really push it because 3rd party hitting town helps mafia out.

I don't know the math right now but does mylo add up with there being a 3rd party?
mylo just means there's a chance for town to lose but it isn't lynch correctly or lose
anyway, if mezlo really is 3p then that means town and antitown are evenly numbered today, which isn't good regardless
we also have little to no mechanical information to rely on besides what we ourselves are given, which makes things hard

does the fact that kirino's vote was useless mean anything to your opinion of their scumplay?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like a framer is highly unlikely lol

it would require not only this sort of cop that gives its results to someone else sorta role to exist but also a framer that interacts with it and that works in the very specific way you’re putting it as

I feel like occam’s razor just says the role is scum messing around and that both results are questionable

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think it just means there’s a chance of us losing in the night if we mislynch?
I think that’s how funnier used to interpret it

He is a good 3rd party kill though because sunfan goes hard on lynching 3rd party.
thoughts on tristan claiming to be 3p last day?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
mylo just means there's a chance for town to lose but it isn't lynch correctly or lose
anyway, if mezlo really is 3p then that means town and antitown are evenly numbered today, which isn't good regardless
we also have little to no mechanical information to rely on besides what we ourselves are given, which makes things hard

does the fact that kirino's vote was useless mean anything to your opinion of their scumplay?

Yeah I feel like town Kirino makes more useful votes. And I feel scum Kirino gambles on something that doesn't matter either way but in which one outcome is more preferable.

I wasn't really scum reading him before but I just really felt off about him reading eod.

I think I believe Ex is just town here now. I'm not 100% on it, but it's based on a theory I have.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think it just means there’s a chance of us losing in the night if we mislynch?
I think that’s how funnier used to interpret it

Yeah I know what mylo is. Just wasn't sure if the math would point towards there being a 3rd party or not.

thoughts on tristan claiming to be 3p last day?

It's...interesting. I could see it going either way. We know the note is at least real. We don't know if the contents of it are though. Or that scum didn't receive it. The whole situation around the claim felt weird. Johnny prompting it by asking and Tristan going along with it (instead of just refusing or claiming town) felt like a possible set up. But I also don't know why he claims 3rd party as scum there if Johnny is his scumbud. If a town cop is actually sending letter results to other people then Johnny could just claim it said Tristan was town and cop likely wouldn't recheck.

In other news, there is a role in the game that sabotages the role of whoever it targets (essentially I think it allows the user of the role to take over any of the abilities of their target for the night and possibly sabotage them). 99% sure this is a mafia role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom