• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros If you could promote one assist trophy...

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Somewhat of a continuation of the 5 favorite assist trophies thread, if you were given the choice of including one more fighter but out of the assist trophies already in Ultimate, which one would you pick? Would it be your favorite, one w/ a potentially interesting moveset, or one that you just think deserves to be in the roster for any other reason?

Here's a quick list of the ones in Ultimate

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Obligatory answer of Waluigi.

Srsly tho, I'd probably go with Midna. Either her or Skull Kid. We need another Zelda rep, and while I'd love to have Midna, she needs to be paired with Wolf Link to have a good moveset imo. Skull Kid would carry over on his own better, with his powers as an assist plus what he does in Majora's Mask. Moon would be promoted to his final Smash.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Shovel Knight. Him being a character would pave the way for more of my favorite indie series. Moveset would be pretty easy/fun too.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
it sucks on my part b/c of how badly I want another zelda character, but I'd go w/ Alucard here b/c of the moveset potential since he can turn into fog, a bat, and a wolf

but damn, there's a good amount to pick from

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Either Lyn or Black Knight.

Probably Black Knight as an echo of Ike, tbh, although having Lyn would be dope as well. Hopefully if they included Lyn, they'd give her a unique enough moveset to be distinct from the other sword characters. Although the complaints against sword characters go too far anyway.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Either Lyn or Black Knight.

Probably Black Knight as an echo of Ike, tbh, although having Lyn would be dope as well. Hopefully if they included Lyn, they'd give her a unique enough moveset to be distinct from the other sword characters. Although the complaints against sword characters go too far anyway.
no

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom