• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Forgot to do this.

Unvote

Vote: Libk

Not that it really matters now, since I just got ninja'd by two votes lol.
Also, HI! I was working on my post. My drives home have been longer recently and then I had to cook. I did intend to make a post and did so. Didn't expect so much to happen while I was writing it xD

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Also, pen actually Making me really uncomfortable, especially when he left his joke vote after being asked for some more serious input.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t think Chevy is scum, and if he is, he’s an incredibly reckless and incompetent one, although I get the urge to policy lynch him after that. Libk has surprisingly come in clutch with his reads list, and even if I wanted to still vote for him, it’s clearly not happening. I think Rag is a bit questionable too, but I think she has the best chance of being scum between the three.

Unvote

Vote: Rag

I’m somewhat uncertain about this, so I could see myself changing before the day ends. I’m not going to be able to be consistently around, though, so I should place my vote now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Pen

That Rag wagon picked up steam uncomfortably quick, but I really don't like Pen dropping an RVS after the game had already started being serious, coming in later and making an excuse whilst still keeping his RVS vote, and then that person almost being lynched.

This said, I haven't read the last 2 or 3 pages and won't get a chance before EoD since work is super busy, so I don't have anymore to add at this time. Just been thinking about this a little because I don't like giving people passes over this kind of play.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Think I'd rather vote like rag or mido
where did this mido suggestion even come from

Chevy is really digging deep into that tunnel, but consistency is a good thing. I'm still reading him as a newb trying not to flip-flop
spoke too soon maybe lmao

So my #1 scumlean just posted a novel of a read list. From my experience, that's a massive town indicator. Someone prove me wrong or I'm gonna go crazy.
was this supposed to be aimed at minish or tristan?

It's interesting you don't know if my Rag vote is serious or rvs but seem to know my readslist well enough when the vote was included in it. Also me and Rag had a whole back and forth after that as well.
this is a good call out

So what if Ex is scum here and I'm town?
why would me having a different PoV of an old game make me scummy here? :surppika:
that was legit my impression back then

I'm thinking Rag is maybe the best option today.
ngl having a bit of a hard time figuring out how Rag went from “easy wagon” to “best option today” if all she did was pressure Chevy who you were townleaning

I like that logic.
Unvote
Vote: Ragna
oh wow uh
can you put in your own words what you understood from his logic to vote rag?

Day 1 Vote Count 5

Ragnarokio (6) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, SMS, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (3) (Mikey, Johnny, libk)
Libk (2) (ExLight, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach a majority. The day will end on Friday, March 19th at 10pm MST. (About 1 hour)

The thread will lock exactly at 10. The scene will be posted a few minutes later.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
oh wow I was going to call Tristan out for voting on a weak wagon but Libk’s is as shallow atm

I’m not sure I really like anyone on rag’s wagon other than Kirino and Minish tbh and I think the Rag wagon is barely justified

I’m just realizing most of my townreads dropped to null at EoD and I’m not sure if I’m comfortable sitting in any of these major wagons considering the people in them (:

maybe this is a hot take but I haven't liked any of their posts especially when you consider that in the past I've town read mido from like their very first post. They tend to be really pure and they aren't this game
I kinda felt the pure mido vibe in his post though?
well they sound a bit tired on their last one but that was about it

Pen

The game is on!
Think I'd rather vote like rag or mido

Any specific reason why you'd prefer to have one of them lynched?

I would like to vote for Rag but I'm slightly hesitant to due to Rubik and Pen still having their RVS votes on her. @Rubik @Pen could you either unvote or say whether you would actually like for her to be lynched?

I'm keeping my RVS vote for now since I'm not trusting or distrusting anyone more than anyone else at the moment, but I want to contribute to voting somehow.

So my #1 scumlean just posted a novel of a read list. From my experience, that's a massive town indicator. Someone prove me wrong or I'm gonna go crazy.

It's pretty funny, back in the day making big reads lists was somehow considered scummy. Personally I wouldn't put too much stock into reading someone just based on the fact that they made a reads list.

I've seen plenty of Town Pen games where he was present and very active on Day 1.

Most of those games was many years ago. I've struggled being active on day 1 for a long time.

One of the last games that I played with Pen he was town and very active on Day 1, so I think his activity is probably NAI.

I can't remember this, but sounds nice. Wish I had that in me right now.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd rather lynch a lurker over chevy but will throw a preservation vote out if one comes

I think chevy calling themselves scummy is in line with their personality in general (they often engage in self-criticism). I don't think its telling and I think they'd probably express remorse over the way they were playing whether they were town or scum.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone who is voting for me is doing so but I think I've already self-examined myself and probably don't have anything more to add there. SMS referenced my play in SMM3 but I'm not sure what they're referring to. It was a pretty unusual gamestate for me though. I was town for most of the game and then died and flipped scum, and was then ressurected as actual scum, so i had to pretend i was now town and openly interpret all my prior town play as actually being scum-motivated.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
ngl having a bit of a hard time figuring out how Rag went from “easy wagon” to “best option today” if all she did was pressure Chevy who you were townleaning
Did you even rwas my ISO of Rag, I spent like 15 minutes on it and then another 20 or something just mulling over how I felt on Rag after the ISO, and then the post.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Did you even rwas my ISO of Rag, I spent like 15 minutes on it and then another 20 or something just mulling over how I felt on Rag after the ISO, and then the post.
I did, sorry lol

it seemed mostly like ambiguous interpretations about her interactions with me and chevy and then the last bit comparing her to SMM3 where she was actually town for like 90% of the game (and even if we assume the 10% she was scum she already admitted to be playing closer to her scum meta so it seems a bit unfair to use meta to call her out as scummy?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom