• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I actually thought I'd typed my unvote, but I haven't

I'm willing to pressure Libk, I think some more posts are justified. However, I will unvote him if it feels like others start taking advantage to form a wagon.

Unvote
Vote: Libk

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I actually thought I'd typed my unvote, but I haven't

I'm willing to pressure Libk, I think some more posts are justified. However, I will unvote him if it feels like others start taking advantage to form a wagon.

Unvote
Vote: Libk

do you know what the word pressure means?

Kirino

Tatakae
It's obvious that Ex voting Libk is largely in order to protect himself, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it makes sense for him to do so as town too. In general, Ex has been playing in a way that strikes me as fairly calm and reasoned, which I've come to associate with his scum meta, so I can't help but be slightly wary of him. I still think Libk is the better wagon because I'd rather lynch the complete inactive over the second highest poster, although I'm still holding out for other potential options until EoD.

I'm also liking SMS's play so far. I've always felt that his takes seem low-effort or contrived as scum, but his reads are fairly original and sensible here. He's somewhat less active than I might expect from many of his previous town games, but the past few games with him have taught me that meta reads based on activity are a lot less reliable in reading him than I previously thought they were.

Tristan's contributions so far have seemed mostly unremarkable to me. It's admittedly been a while since I played much with him, but I remember him having a game or two as town where he was very proactive and gave very in-depth, unprompted analyses of various players and game mechanics, to the point that I almost instantly (and correctly) town read him. I'm not seeing much of that here, which makes me slightly suspicious, although I can't say I remember his scum play.

Other people I'd like to get better reads on are Minish and Johnny, but I'm so far struggling to evaluate them with the content they have. I'd also like to see more (or anything) from @Pendio.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, sorry, I haven't learned that mafia take priority over all yet.
Basically:
I don't like Mezlo pretending to meta read you but then going back on it, so I scumleaned the both of you, but the way you reacted made me think that y'all aren't together.

Or it was just good distancing.

Any questions now?

Pen

The game is on!
I'd also like to see more (or anything) from @Pendio.

I do understand that, but I'm really bad at finding stuff to comment on this early in the game. I'm sorry about that. It's very late here now, but tomorrow I'll try to involve myself a bit more in the discussions if I manage to find stuff to point out! :cool:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Sorry, sorry, I haven't learned that mafia take priority over all yet.
Basically:
I don't like Mezlo pretending to meta read you but then going back on it, so I scumleaned the both of you, but the way you reacted made me think that y'all aren't together.

Or it was just good distancing.

Any questions now?
yes, you said the post made you think me OR mezlo were scum. What specifically about my post made you think mezlo was scum?

Kirino

Tatakae
I do understand that, but I'm really bad at finding stuff to comment on this early in the game. I'm sorry about that. It's very late here now, but tomorrow I'll try to involve myself a bit more in the discussions if I manage to find stuff to point out! :cool:
lol

I remember a previous game in which Pen basically did the exact same thing as here (barely posted D1 and flippantly shrugged it off) and ended up being town. So I’m slightly town reading him for this I guess, even if I’m not really a fan of it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tristan's contributions so far have seemed mostly unremarkable to me. It's admittedly been a while since I played much with him, but I remember him having a game or two as town where he was very proactive and gave very in-depth, unprompted analyses of various players and game mechanics, to the point that I almost instantly (and correctly) town read him. I'm not seeing much of that here, which makes me slightly suspicious, although I can't say I remember his scum play.
I've kinda chosen to sit back a little bit more this time around, at least for the first day. The last game I played wore me out to the point that I had no interest in playing again for a long time and I don't want the same level of fatigue.

That being said, I do intend to give my thoughts on the other players after I reread a little. For now though, I can give some bare bones reads and say I still feel good about SMS, Chevy seems to me like newbish town, not a fan of Libk being around for rvs and then disappearing, and something pinged me about Johnny recently that I might need to reevaluate. I think I found his Libk vote slightly opportunistic/it seemed insincere but I need to look into it again.

For now I'd say I have town leans on SMS, Chevy, and maybe Rag, though I find her incredibly difficult to read and I'm still paranoid after her play in my last game. I'll give more in depth thoughts on everyone as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom