• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because I got myself into a situation of being misread?

I feel like in a situation where someone is thought to be lying and punished for it, but was actually telling the truth, that people wouldn't typically blame the person who was telling the truth for "getting into a situation where they were branded as a liar"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like in a situation where someone is thought to be lying and punished for it, but was actually telling the truth, that people wouldn't typically blame the person who was telling the truth for "getting into a situation where they were branded as a liar"
Oh, fr? Well, that's a relief.

My noob card is getting awfully worn out, I need to git gud.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my appliances are yelling at me

Kirino

Tatakae
Of course, this is all assuming Mikey is a townie, which I haven't really thought about yet.
If Mikey were scum, how would that affect your interpretation of Chevy's interactions with him?
This post confuses me, because I'm not sure how this describes Chevy's situation, even hypothetically.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
The only objective indicator of my alignment that I've been able to prove thus far is how verbose I get. Its slight, but my word choice tends to depreciate when I'm mafia fsr and I tend to reuse ideas or phrases more frequently

Ragnarokio

If Mikey were scum, how would that affect your interpretation of Chevy's interactions with him?

This post confuses me, because I'm not sure how this describes Chevy's situation, even hypothetically.

It doesn't in reality, but it might describe how chevy sees it (people misreading him for his initial attack and then lynching him as a result is akin to people punishing someone for lying when they didn't). I don't think anyone is actually scumreading them though, so it doesn't really match in this case. If chevy was feeling persecuted as a result of the comments being made about them then it might have described their situation from their perspective though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think at the moment I'm liking Rag's contributions, Mido seems ok from his first few posts which were pretty thought provoking. Kirino is also being pretty analytical and it has me feeling pretty good on him so far. I'm not too worried about Chevy atm, but it's an interesting development.

We'll see how things progress though. I'm not fetting anything from Ex's posts just yet, if Minish posted it wasn't much so I want more from her now that it seems RVS is winding down. Libk is still in RVS so interested to see how things go with him, and of course I want to hear from @Pen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom