• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can I get some opinions on this?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
1615504857950.png
1615504880947.png

you should get sword/shield or X/Y imo
people who say old pokemon was better are blatantly nostalgic and it's kinda weird
except for emerald, emerald goat but I've always felt that was more of a happy accident than anything

EDIT: actually ignore everything go play pokemon mystery dungeon, those are Actual Good Games and everything, try super mystery dungeon for the 3DS first

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Stay as far away from SwSh as humanly possible. It’s $90 for a game that has less content as the previous $40 games.

SwSh was an embarrassment to Pokémon. Any of the previous games are objectively better due to GameFreak actually putting effort in to them, and that’s coming from someone who dislikes RBY.

If I had to suggest any game, anything from gens 3 or 5 is your best bet. 2, 4, 7, and 6 are also acceptable options, albeit far from the best. Honestly anything that isn’t gen 1 or 8 is fine.

Mikey the Moblin

So basically same concept as anyone that says OoT goat.
kind of I guess, Red and Green definitely challenged the concept of what an RPG could be at the time
but it hasn't really moved on from then and unlike OOT I think Gen 1 just objectively aren't well made games

@Ex ORAS are remakes and SM are not super traditional pokemon which is why I didn't recommend either of them

Mikey the Moblin

It's mostly over the top hate though lmao, it's not as bad as people make it seem.
even Animal Crossing New Horizons got review bombed so it's not like it means that much.
you know what would be really funny? A satire thread criticizing New Horizons for everything that people hated on Sword and Shield for, except people are idiots and rush in to blindly defend a generally okay game whilst still criticizing the other generally okay game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom