• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I'm wondering what happened to the countless names at the start of this thread.

Also wondering if I can find the energy to press forward with all my plans in life. I'm moving into a new place and there's plenty of new opportunity, but how hard will it be to realize? Only one way to find out I guess!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super busy weekend and month ahead for me. I've got a wedding of a childhood friend to attend tonight, a game night with some friends tomorrow night, and another friend's Mardi Gras themed housewarming party on the following night. March is also the biggest month for graduate job applications in Australia so I have more than two dozen jobs I am intending to apply for in the coming two or three weeks which will each take a time to properly tailor my applications. Please forgive me if I am a bit slow to respond lately!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Super busy weekend and month ahead for me. I've got a wedding of a childhood friend to attend tonight, a game night with some friends tomorrow night, and another friend's Mardi Gras themed housewarming party on the following night. March is also the biggest month for graduate job applications in Australia so I have more than two dozen jobs I am intending to apply for in the coming two or three weeks which will each take a time to properly tailor my applications. Please forgive me if I am a bit slow to respond lately!
I'm glad to see you, I was kinda worried about you ngl.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friend's wedding last week was awesome. We spent the night on a boat travelling down the river and the service was beautiful. They even had some subtle Zelda references thrown in such as rupee shaped shortbread biscuit snacks in clear treasure chests for every guest, a silhouette cake topper, and some of the symbols on printed material (such as the hearts).

The rest of the weekend went pretty well too, played some bored games and some Mario Kart with high school friends on Friday night and then went to another friend's house for their Mardi Gras themed housewarming party on Saturday. Somehow I've also been finding the time to apply for heaps of jobs and have already been receiving emails back and progressing through a number of hiring stages for a couple of them already. Sleep time is limited, but at least things are moving along!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My friend's wedding last week was awesome. We spent the night on a boat travelling down the river and the service was beautiful. They even had some subtle Zelda references thrown in such as rupee shaped shortbread biscuit snacks in clear treasure chests for every guest, a silhouette cake topper, and some of the symbols on printed material (such as the hearts).

The rest of the weekend went pretty well too, played some bored games and some Mario Kart with high school friends on Friday night and then went to another friend's house for their Mardi Gras themed housewarming party on Saturday. Somehow I've also been finding the time to apply for heaps of jobs and have already been receiving emails back and progressing through a number of hiring stages for a couple of them already. Sleep time is limited, but at least things are moving along!
You played bored games???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom