• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mislynch me here we’re almost guaranteed to lose. (3 more Town die, next day starts with 1T-2M-1I).

You really aren’t, lol.
I tried to get myself lynched D1 and even fake softed having an important power role to make scum waste stuff on me N1. I also tried to save Town Minish AND was responsible for making Moe’s death unstoppable D2. Not only that but SMS apparently has a Green check on me. Not sure where I can possibly and rationally be scum.
You didn't die N1 or N2. You could have been pocketing Minish and getting towncred by hammering Mikey. You could also be Tibalt who I have good reason to believe based on flavor is Godfather, rendering a green check on you meaningless. You also keep dodging actually addressing the possibility that there is a Godfather in this game. Couple that with your reluctance to pinky promise that you're Town, and you're pinging my scumdar so hard as "not Town".

With that said, if you're really determined to not pinky promise, you could always tell me your colors. If you're not sure what they are, you can search the name of your character + MTG and an image of the card should pop up. Look in the upper right corner, ignore the gray circle with numbers, and tell me those colors.

I'm White.

Actually, now that I think about it, I could probably solve the game today if you all tell me your colors. If you're not sure what they are, you can search the name of your character + MTG and an image of the card should pop up. Look in the upper right corner, ignore the gray circle with numbers, and tell me those colors.
Right now, my reads are looking like this:

Town Core: Ex (PoE means I know the exact character he rolled, unless someone CCs)

Town Lean: SMS, Jinjo

Null: Sun, Naga

Scum Lean: Giri (been pinging the scumdar since D1)

Let’s solve together in some other way then! what are your thoughts on the PoE Naga/Jinjo/Giri so far?
yeah I'll work on that when I finish lunch
gonna reread the thread and give my thoughts

I have no interest in killing you or Kale today so I agree with that part of the POE, maybe one of you two is a serial killer or something but I'd rather look for a wolf today out of necessity more than anything else

I refuse to attempt to solve the game in such a despicable manner
What's so despicable about it? Multiple characters belong to the same color, and dual-color creatures are a thing. Scum wouldn't even have to lie if they only claimed one of their dual colors. There's also how not all of the Gods are in the game, so scum could claim colors in such a way that there's the same numbers of colors as there would be if everyone remaining were a God of Kaldheim. Claiming colors isn't an instant solution and still requires solving with other methods, but it does narrow down the field of PoE by a lot.

To clarify, Ex being Town and not SK/Vig hinges on my theory that only Planeswalkers are PRs. There are only two Red characters remaining, and if Ex isn't Tibalt, he has to be the other Red character who isn't a Planeswalker. Therefore, by PoE, he is a Vanillager.

To clarify, Ex being Town and not SK/Vig hinges on my theory that only Planeswalkers are PRs. There are only two Red characters remaining, and if Ex isn't Tibalt, he has to be the other Red character who isn't a Planeswalker. Therefore, by PoE, he is a Vanillager.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom