• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Phase is over folks
Sorry I was a bit late. Had a class tonight. Only two more weeks of that thing - thank Ugin (I don't know who the correct MTG character to put at the end of that statement is)

DAY TWO FINAL VOTE COUNT
Mikey (2): Kaleficent, Exlight
Kaleficent (1): Mikey

The previous day's events had left a huge question mark in the minds of the hunters. What had happened to Minish? Why had it happened? And who killed Kirino and Chevy? These questions left the hunters afraid to move until they could figure out their next course of action.
Staying outside the cave again, a few of them offered up the idea that Mikey had betrayed them. He was a shifty character, and held the air of death around him. If anyone was to turn out to be a traitor....
Kaleficent and ExLight turned to him, "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"
"Potato" he spat back.
And then they stabbed him.
As he fell, the gathered felt a chill around them. His waning power.... it felt familiar to a few of them. And it was a power they were glad to be rid of.
"A better world it is without you, Betrayer King," someone mumbled.

Mikey the Moblin has died!
They were Narfi, Betrayer King, a Mafia Goon!

WIth that, they chose to camp another night. But, empowered by his defeat, they resolved that they would enter the cave the next morning, whether Hel or high water.

NIGHT TWO BEGINS
Phase ends at 8pm PST on Wednesday 24 February 2021.
I know it's a bit late, but for the sake of continuation, I will once again set the phase deadline to 8pm. That said, if you take issue with this for any reason, DM me and we can change it to later.

THE REMAINING (9):
  1. @Rubik
  2. @ExLight
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @Kaleficent
  5. @Giri
  6. @Reki
  7. @The Sun Fan
  8. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  9. @naga10
EXILED (4):
Morbid Minish: Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
Kirino: Arund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos, and a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
ChevyWolf30: Tyvar Kell, the Town Jack of All Trades, Killed Night 2
Mikey the Moe: Narfi, Betrayer King, a Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 2

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tucking in for the night, one member of the Hunt felt particularly uneasy. Something was up with one of the other people in their camp.... he felt like he knew what was going to happen, and had to stop it. So theysnuck out of his tent and made towards the one he has his eye on.
It was at that moment, they were hit by a flying body.
Looking down, they were shocked to see the ripped-up form of Reki on top of them. Shocked, the hunter quickly scrambled away and backed towards the walls of the tent when theysaw it.
The monster.
Slowly, the figure began lumbering towards him. It looked somewhat familiar.... not something they'd seen themselves, but he felt as if they'd heard the description somewhere. But exactly where, theycouldn't place it.
They spent so long thinking that theydidn't notice how close the beast had gotten until there was no time left to react. Rubik collapsed, yet another victim of the most dangerous game.

Reki was killed! They were Jorn, God of Winter and a Vanilla Townie!
Rubik was killed! They were Niko Aris, the Town Jailkeeper!

DAY THREE BEGINS
Phase ends at 8pm PST on Friday 26 February 2021. With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

THE REMAINING (7):
  1. @ExLight
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @Kaleficent
  4. @Giri
  5. @The Sun Fan
  6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  7. @naga10
EXILED (6):
Morbid Minish: Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
Kirino: Arund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos, and a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
ChevyWolf30: Tyvar Kell, the Town Jack of All Trades, Killed Night 2
Mikey the Moe: Narfi, Betrayer King, a Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 2
Reki: Jorn, God of Winter, a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
Rubik: Niko Aris, the Town Jailkeeper, Killed Night 2

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Assuming Kale doesn’t bus Moe with a 2 people wagon (lmfao) and assuming SMS’ cop check (or whatever he implied) on me was legit

That leaves us with Jinjo, Giri, Sunfan, and Naga. Assuming 2 more scum and a serial killer we have 75% odds of picking scum here.

From what I read so far it seems like Rubik is clearing Sun Fan and on the rule it says we're not allowed to claim. ExLight's play at the end of day 1 was nai to me. ExLight actually did the same thing to me in another game when he was scum and I got mislynched the same way Minish did when I wanted ExLight to vote a scum read with me and it turned out ExLight was scum in the end.

SMS from what I remember it looked like he kept his rvs on Rubik the whole time. I often sometimes see scum who leave their vote on rvs through the end of day 1. Mikey doing a naked vote on Minish was also sus and I don't remember the reasoning on why he voted Minish. Was it because Minish was playing differently?

@ExLight Why did you vote me when I correctly called out a scum player over here on the bolded? SMS and Mikey were both my sus on day 2.

From my analysis these are the current players who are alive.

ExLight, Kaleficent, Sun Fan, naga, Giri, SMS,

We have 1 mafia dead and more likely there is 2 more. If only town voted Mikey on day 2 then that would mean mafia would be somewhere hidden on this list Sun Fan, naga, Giri, SMS.

Worst case scenario is if there is a busser which I hope is not happening. Last MTG mafia game I played scum literally bussed their scum buddy and the game turned out to be a goose chase.

Having to read back I see that naga and Giri were absent when Mikey got voted and my guess would be scum were absent.

I'll start out over here.

Vote: naga10

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think Giri actually wasn’t absent, since he’s from India and EoD is actually during a decent time for him. I do agree with Naga though.

I feel like the PoE also makes sense if we consider SunFan as SK because it the remaining players wouldn’t know how much experience Chevy has.

The wagonomics is a bit tricky because it would be harder than it seemed for scum to shift the lynch because moe needed two votes on Kale’s wagon or three on some other wagon to have his lynch stopped.

So, it looks like I was right about Black = scum and Planeswalkers = PR. It just seems that the non-god, non-PWs are Black creatures native to Kaldheim.

Assuming Kale doesn’t bus Moe with a 2 people wagon (lmfao) and assuming SMS’ cop check (or whatever he implied) on me was legit

That leaves us with Jinjo, Giri, Sunfan, and Naga. Assuming 2 more scum and a serial killer we have 75% odds of picking scum here.
The lack of votes yesterday concerned me so much. Like, Town, there is clearly another killing role around (though I suspect it's actually a Vig and not SK). Not voting doesn't help Town.

With that said, as the tipping point for the Mikey lynch, I'm sus of you, Ex. How do I know you're not the one bussing for town cred? You could be the Godfather scum, which renders SMS's read useless.

Pinky promise you are Town, or I vote you.

I find this strange on why did scum not do anything to create another wagon.
The lack of voting yesterday concerns me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom