• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright alright, was waiting for Giri to jump on that/Rubik's reaction. Sun's, although admittedly unexpected, makes sense.

Unvote

Will decide closer to EoD.

Was Chevy not a non-Kaledheim character? I’m not too familiar with the flavor
Chevy was one of the Kaldheim Planeswalkers. Considering he was also JOAT, that's where my idea that the Planeswalkers are PRs comes from.

It's looking like the Kaldheim gods might all be vanillagers based off the flavor in the sign-up thread and here coupled with how we've had two gods flip as vanillagers so far.

vote: kaleficent

Dont really see town being so transfixed on the idea that scum aren't kaldheim gods, I really don't think it's real that's basically it

Okay bye for real reads list coming soon
You keep mischaracterising my points. In my initial post, I talked about the Kaldheim gods most likely to be scum. We also have confirmed from sign-up flavor that Tibalt, a Planeswalker and therefore not native to Kaldheim, is scum. With that said, I focused on the colors of the characters, positing that those with Black as their primary were scum, which in turn means that not all Planeswalkers are scum.

Your constant mischaracterisation of my points, more than anything else, makes me think you're scum trying to throw Town off the trail of flavor solving.

The OMGUS vote also doesn't help.

I just realized @ExLight probably doesn't know what a Planeswalker is.

They're basically characters with the ability to travel between planes, which are each a universe within a slew of multiverses. Planeswalkers are among the most powerful beings in MTG (adding further support to my theory that Planeswalker = PR).

None of the Planeswalkers are technically native to Kaldheim.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I just realized @ExLight probably doesn't know what a Planeswalker is.

They're basically characters with the ability to travel between planes, which are each a universe within a slew of multiverses. Planeswalkers are among the most powerful beings in MTG (adding further support to my theory that Planeswalker = PR).

None of the Planeswalkers are technically native to Kaldheim.
I have a really vague idea because I played a rerun of the original MtG on the homeforum and it used planewalking as a mechanic. Thanks for explaining!

how much do you want to get lynched
literally I care the least about getting lynched out of any game I have ever played that hasn't had its integrity ruined

maybe with no exceptions

I just don't have it in me; mostly its school and life and maybe I just wasn't ready to get back on the mafia horse yet
I'll try to stick through it but I don't think I'll have time for anything tomorrow either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom