• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I went back and I see what the deal is. Idk what to think of it atm, idk if Rubik would do something like this as scum.

Anyway, I dislike the votes on Minish from yesterday so that leaves Sun in a really weird spot for me atm and I need to ISO him, Mikey is in the same boat.

Who have you pushed for/suspected before?

Bruh
Theres an open wolf that I'm not voting rn you need to get over this obsession

Okay.

Rubik’s soft is really generic, and hard to discuss. I’m going to treat it as NAI.

Yup, could mean a lot of things. Not so sure we should just discard the chance it's a lie though?

Nobody I participated in RVS D1, and then got busy and forgot about the game.

Yeah, on re-read I noticed you haven't made a push and thought you were being purposefully cautious and playing against your meta and was ready to jump at your answer.

But this post reads so transparent. Kinda don't suspect you that much anymore :/

Btw Jinjo, why didn't you vote D1? Can kinda guess here, but would you mind explaining a bit?

I often don't vote on day 1 since I don't have a strong read on day 1 and I start out slow.

A bit lost on where to go but Mikey would be ok I guess. However, competitive wagons and all that, either Rubik - weird SoD entrance - or Sun Fan - can't really decide on what to make of them - could be fine.

Vote: The Sun Fan

I often don't vote on day 1 since I don't have a strong read on day 1 and I start out slow.

Is it common for players not to vote?

I'm keeping my vote on Mikey for now because I'm really not liking his responses in general as they dodge around addressing anything I brought up re: using flavor to solve. Instead, he seems very determined to tunnel me.

With that said, I'm willing to chalk his OG Theros god claim up to a joke in the context of the D1 godkilling jokes. On the off-chance it's not a joke though, my observation that non-Kaldheim characters are likely scum still stands.

I'd also like to note that I haven't played MTG since Avacyn entered rotation, so my knowledge of mechanics is rusty. Fortunately, there's wikis out there, and the official rotations list.

From a flavor solving angle, there's potentially more Planeswalkers to consider outside the Kaldheim set, but I figured that was less likely than using just the ones in the Kaldheim set considering there's only 13 players in the game. This also counts as another point towards Mikey's OG Theros god claim being an actual joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom