• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said all the good town players are scum because I didn't feel like any of them were trying.

I might be good at identifying the scum team as town, but that doesn't mean I'm necessarily a good town player. An inability to get people lynched is pretty damning.

-

Because he seems to be getting traction, I should probably reveal this much:

It's mechanically unlikely Sun killed anyone last night.
see how many ****s people give though about me not killing la

Something doesn't track between these two posts. Rubik "clears" Sun, but Sun claims not to have killed last night as if we should have expected a kill?

I can't find the post now, but somewher ein the last few pages someone accused Sun of killing ChevyWolf at night since Sun posted something sortof vaguely threatening. This seems pretty poor ground for an accusation since anyone could do that to make Sun look suspicious. If I were playing a killing role I'd want to kill someone that someone vaguely threatened too.

I'm getting pretty strong non-scum vibes from Sun, whether town or third party I don't know.

I still want to see his defense of where he got SK from. It's a very specific role to focus on.

I also would like this.

Jinjo and Naga are both really good but occasional players so everyone’s meta on them are limited. I know a bit more of Jinjo and I would describe her as maybe very strong willed and focused and despite coming off as lurkish or low effort often she’s usually pretty dedicated. Naga is just always under the radar to me :glare:.

You give me way too much credit.

From what I read so far it seems like Rubik is clearing Sun Fan and on the rule it says we're not allowed to claim. ExLight's play at the end of day 1 was nai to me. ExLight actually did the same thing to me in another game when he was scum and I got mislynched the same way Minish did when I wanted ExLight to vote a scum read with me and it turned out ExLight was scum in the end.

SMS from what I remember it looked like he kept his rvs on Rubik the whole time. I often sometimes see scum who leave their vote on rvs through the end of day 1. Mikey doing a naked vote on Minish was also sus and I don't remember the reasoning on why he voted Minish. Was it because Minish was playing differently?

These seem like pretty good takes to me.

The whole Minish wagon looked pretty suspicious to me in general, except that I'm getting non-scum vibes from Sun and Kirino flipped town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I could understand putting suspicion on Minish D1, but trying to suddenly last minute d1 lynch Minish with a shallow wagon was a bad move. Kirino getting nk'd was probably a pro-town move more often than not, because he was a pretty obvious and safe wagon for any player to join in on.

I could understand putting suspicion on Minish D1, but trying to suddenly last minute d1 lynch Minish with a shallow wagon was a bad move. Kirino getting nk'd was probably a pro-town move more often than not, because he was a pretty obvious and safe wagon for any player to join in on.

Yeah I agree, I would have gotten behind a Kirino lynch today based on that wagon. Maybe we don't have an SK but a vigilante?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah I agree, I would have gotten behind a Kirino lynch today based on that wagon. Maybe we don't have an SK but a vigilante?
Either is likely.

An SK would benefit from being able to pass as a vig and also benefits from either hitting scum or having kills that don't overlap with scum.

It's even possible the late JoaT was the source of the kill, but not sure how likely that is.

Oh wow that's way more than I was expecting, thank you. The little I know of you all kinda tracks, yeah.

Threadmarked for future reference. Not that you would lie if you were evil, right?

I’m not really sure either. I didn’t notice any sorts of softing too, and chevy is an inexperienced player (this was his 3rd game), so it’s a bit strange he got shot.

I can kinda either see this as: a veteran making some sort of challenge towards the more experienced in a sort of “I can be left with all strong players and still win”; Sunfan meme killing a wolf; or Sunfan being framed.

Hmmm.

The only other thing that comes to mind is avoiding protection, but if this is truly one of Chevy's first games then that was evil, yeah.

Useless speculation but, for fun; how common are Bus Drivers here?

The whole Minish wagon looked pretty suspicious to me in general, except that I'm getting non-scum vibes from Sun and Kirino flipped town.

So you suspect Mikey?

Seems like that's what you're indirectly referring to, at least.

That would make sense, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom