• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pushes up nerd glasses*
Things can be temporarily exiled then returned to the battlefield as part of the same effect
There are a handful of cards that allow you to return a card from exile to your graveyard, but we're talking maybe four or five out of tens of thousands
Creatures can quite easily come back from the graveyard, and there are creatures called eldrazi that are capable of returning the opponent's cards from exile to their graveyard

So the short answer is no, exile probably means they aren't coming back
my experience with magic is very limited
my friend maybe had one of those cards and that's what was coloring that thought of mine?
probably not really worth talking about if none of that very small array of cards are the expected characters for the flavor of the game

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
@Rubik we might need your magic expertise here
do you understand what they’re saying
You said "aren't gods in magic killable anyway" which most are but some (like the og theros gods) have indestructible and cant be killed which actually explains why were being exiled probably
Maleficent chose to ignore context and thinks I'm a wolf for claiming to be a theros God even though flavor claiming isnt allowed

Which is lol even if they didnt show that they understand mtg

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You said "aren't gods in magic killable anyway" which most are but some (like the og theros gods) have indestructible and cant be killed which actually explains why were being exiled probably
Maleficent chose to ignore context and thinks I'm a wolf for claiming to be a theros God even though flavor claiming isnt allowed

Which is lol even if they didnt show that they understand mtg
uh and who are the gods of theros

From what I read so far it seems like Rubik is clearing Sun Fan and on the rule it says we're not allowed to claim. ExLight's play at the end of day 1 was nai to me. ExLight actually did the same thing to me in another game when he was scum and I got mislynched the same way Minish did when I wanted ExLight to vote a scum read with me and it turned out ExLight was scum in the end.

SMS from what I remember it looked like he kept his rvs on Rubik the whole time. I often sometimes see scum who leave their vote on rvs through the end of day 1. Mikey doing a naked vote on Minish was also sus and I don't remember the reasoning on why he voted Minish. Was it because Minish was playing differently?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
**** I hit enter before I finished it

I don’t have reason to disagree with whatever she put out. I feel like there might be a misunderstanding about you softing a Theros God, but that’s about it.

If we’re using flavor to help we should probably take notes on which characters are probably too minor and which ones could be scum (considering nameclaiming is banned this prolly means characters are related to role and alignment).

ExLight actually did the same thing to me in another game when he was scum and I got mislynched the same way Minish did when I wanted ExLight to vote a scum read with me and it turned out ExLight was scum in the end.
Lol, sorry about it. Which game was that?

Mikey doing a naked vote on Minish was also sus and I don't remember the reasoning on why he voted Minish.
I think he never justified himself and neither did Sun.

Lol, sorry about it. Which game was that?

It was the Mafiaholics Anonymous mafia game where we had to create sock accounts. The player with the username unvote was you right? I remember when I saw the names of the anonymous players the username with the name unvote was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom