• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, because I keep forgetting to, here's a list of all the Gods of Kaldheim.
  1. Alrund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos (Blue)
  2. Birgi, God of Boasting (Red)
  3. Cosima, God of the Voyage (Blue)
  4. Egon, God of Death (Black)
  5. Esika, God of the World Tree (Green)
  6. Halvar, God of Battle (White)
  7. Jorn, God of Winter (Green)
  8. Kolvori, God of Kinship (Green)
  9. Reidane, Goddess of Justice (White)
  10. Tergrid, God of Fear (Black)
  11. Toralf, God of Fury (Red)
  12. Valki, God of Lies (Black)
Add in Tibalt from the sign-up post and Tyvar Kell from the confirmed N1 kills, and we need to also include the Kaldheim Planeswalkers:
  1. Tyvar Kell (Green)
  2. Kaya the Inexorable (White-Black)
  3. Niko Aris (White-Blue)
  4. Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor (Black-Red)
What we can conclude from this is that there are 16 possibilities for characters, Planeswalkers likely are all power roles of some kind, and those with Black as a primary color are scum. This is supported by how role AND name claims are not allowed. My money is not Tibalt being Godfather.

In turn, this means anyone softing Tibalt, Valki, Tergrid, or Egon is scummy. Meanwhile, between Halvar, Kolyori, Reidane, and Toralf, one of them is likely Vig with one of the others being Doc or BG. Alrund or Esika is likely Cop.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
my one take is that the list lists the dead players as "exiled" maybe there's a way they all come back to life?
I really hope not but there's a way to get exiled things back right?
my magic inexperience is definitely showing with this question
Exiled is harder to get back than things in the graveyard in mtg, tbh, unless it's returned by the same thing that exiled it.

I assume it's flavor so that they're not really "dead" so they can win at the end of the game. Idk.
Same, though considering Kaya's abilities, if she's even a character in this game, returning an exiled player into the game may be an actual ability.

I'm kinda sad Chevy died because that kill was rude as ****; they were excited to play past d1 for the first time either ever or in a while so that was not very cash money of whoever killed Chevy

I don't regret voting Minish. She wasn't very town up until she reacted to dying, and by then it was too late.

I like Giri today a lot because he's actually prodding and playing. Might be too easy of a read but I don't really want to punish him for actually digging, or pretending to dig if he's scum.

I think people voting me because they think I might be SK are not being too lazy, but I'm worried that no one will care that Rubik probably roleblocked me or jailed me or maybe tracked me or whatever it is that he did.

I need to be paying more attention to the people I've never played with because the words they write don't really stick in my head, which is a me problem.

I think I probably have to like Rubik for the thing he said he did because its not super likely that, as mafia, he's going to lead into defending me when I'm getting heat; the pocketing isn't even really something I'd be seriously considering here if I were in his shoes because its too early in the phase; things should be able to go anywhere now, and that would include his partners or him. We'll see how many ****s people give though about me not killing last night.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
my one take is that the list lists the dead players as "exiled" maybe there's a way they all come back to life?
I really hope not but there's a way to get exiled things back right?
my magic inexperience is definitely showing with this question
*pushes up nerd glasses*
Things can be temporarily exiled then returned to the battlefield as part of the same effect
There are a handful of cards that allow you to return a card from exile to your graveyard, but we're talking maybe four or five out of tens of thousands
Creatures can quite easily come back from the graveyard, and there are creatures called eldrazi that are capable of returning the opponent's cards from exile to their graveyard

So the short answer is no, exile probably means they aren't coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom