• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Jinjo seems town to me for a specific post. Reki poking for meta and stuff is good but they seem like they're probably pretty experienced so it's likely NAI. And tbh I have no good reads on anyone else.

Chevy seems all over the place which could go either way for me. Probably just town though. Sunfan seems like he's hinting at possibly being SK/3rd party. Which if he is makes it weirder that Mikey/Kirino followed him.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I’m a bit annoyed by chevy’s logic because the only game he played with me from start I was scum, so he sees me playing differently from that game and goes “I’m going to scumread Ex for playing differently from the time he was scum”. Lol.

It feels like something that was told to him rather than an individual observation to me, which is kinda scummy.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ok twilight is currently in. I'm going to try and get end of day stuff going. Deku's deadline happened while I was asleep because I have work in an hour. Going to get this lynch before I start work but I gotta do some driving real quick. Votes after the posted deadline will not be counted, you guys may still talk until I post day end.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
DAY ONE FINAL VOTE COUNT
Chevywolf30 (2): Kaleficent, ExLight
Rubik (1): SMS
Giri (2): Rubik, ChevyWolf30
Morbid Minish (3): The Sun Fan, Mikey the Moblin, Kirino
Naga10 (1): Reki
Not Voting: Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Giri, Naga10

A bird approached the party, landing on the arm of one of the party members. They looked at the bird for a few minutes, then pointed in a seemingly-random direction, "There is a cave ahead," he mused, "The beast may possible be within. We must proceed with caution."
They did so, and, before long, a yawning maw of stone loomed in front of them, almost feeling as if it were watching their every move. Everyone felt at least a little bit of fear. At least..... almost everyone.
Despite the warnings, Minish was still very talkative, "I've heard great tales of this beast," she mused, "A hulkingthing, more bone than skin. It looks unlike any single creature, and more like many mixed into one. A bit of deer, a little spider, maybe even some bird in there. Accounts are unclear. But..."
Someone shoved her from behind, "If you know so much about this creature, why don't you be the first to go inside?"
Minish stopped talking when she was shoved, for the first time letting it set in just how threatening it looked. She gave a big gulp and turned around, "It's all in jest of course, as you know. I only recount tales that-"
To her surprise, not a one of her companions were smiling. Pale, she looked for any sign of pity among them, "You can't... expect me to go in alone, can you?"
A grumbling was heard from the crowd, but they didn't move. Sighing, Minish turned back to face the cave for another second, "This really isn't a goo-" her sentence was cut off by Kirino shoving her in, sealing her fate. She stumbled into the cave, quickly lost to the darkness, and then the crowd heard a scream - one that made their blood run cold.
It seems that Minish was dead.

MINISH WAS LYNCHED
She was Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie

NIGHT ONE BEGINS

Night One ends technically at like.... 2:30 in the morning PST on Sunday the 21st, but I doubt Libk or I will be up at that point, so don't expect the update until early morning. Deadline will still be then, so...
NIGHT ONE ENDS AT 2:30AM ON SUNDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2021

THE REMAINING (12):
  1. @Mikey the Moblin
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Chevywolf30
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Jinjo
  6. @Kaleficent
  7. @Giri
  8. @Reki
  9. @The Sun Fan
  10. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  11. @Kirino
  12. @naga10
EXILED (1):
Morbid Minish: Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day One

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group decided to set up camp for the night outside the cave. It had gotten quite dark, and, after what had befallen Morbid Minish, they decided they wanted to enter during daylight.
That was their second mistake.
Two figures prowled the camp as the others slept, their eyes set on different targets.
The first approached the tent of ChevyWolf. Leaning their ear against the canvas, they heard the sounds of breathing. Their target was asleep. With a hiss, a match lit, and before long, the tent was a raging bonfire.
Everyone rushed to the fire, but were too late to save Chevy. But... it wasn't everyone else. Disturbed, they approached Kirino's tent, and found him to be simply..... gone.

Kirino is dead! They were Alrund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos
ChevyWolf30 is dead! They were Tyvar Kell, the Town Jack of All Trades

DAY TWO BEGINS
DAY TWO ENDS AT 8PM ON TUESDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2021
This will be the new regular update time. It's one that should actually work for me all week long.
With 10 alive, 6 is majority.

THE REMAINING (10):
  1. @Mikey the Moblin
  2. @Rubik
  3. @ExLight
  4. @Jinjo
  5. @Kaleficent
  6. @Giri
  7. @Reki
  8. @The Sun Fan
  9. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  10. @naga10